No Tears Left To Cry

Written by @jerbships

🎶SONG ON THE SIDE🎶

I had to write this part twice because it got deleted and it's such a different storyline now but oh well 😂 I actually prefer this one better tbh

Harry's POV

"Hey weirdo!" I heard as I rushed to grab my books from my locker.

However, I was too slow as the next thing that happened was very painful. They shoved me into the lockers the same way they do every day, back first, my head hitting the sharp corner.

I didn't scream.

I didn't cry.

I have no tears left to cry.

I've shed too many tears from being beaten up that I have none left.

I just pressed my lips together, eyebrows scrunching together as pain shot up my body.

"Thought you could get away eh? Well you CAN'T and you never will. We'll always come and get you no matter where you are. No matter where you go. We're always going to be here to make you feel like the shit you are" Stan smirked as he kicked my ribs probably adding to the other bruises on my pale skin.

"Where did your little friends go? Realised how ugly and weird you are?" Simon laughed as he punched my nose, making it bleed.

It carried on like that for a few minutes. Them insulting me and hitting me over and over again, students stopping in the hallway and just watching until I heard a familiar voice shout out

"STOP IT YOU FOOKIN' LOSAS YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!"

Louis POV

I was walking down the corridor to the GYM when I saw other students crowded around the lockers.

I saw Liam standing off at the side, looking as if he was contemplating on doing something.

"Liam mate what's going on?"

"Uhh Harry he uh...... Over there" he pointed. I looked to where he was pointing and saw Harry on the floor, face bruised, being punched again and again by Stan and Simon.

"STOP IT YOU FOOKIN' LOSAS YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!" I shouted as I walked through the crowd. Well..... I'm dead now.

I couldn't help it though. Such a sweet and caring person like Harry should be friends with everyone.

He should be smiling and laughing.

He shouldn't be insulted and beaten up by losers like them.

"Aww is the weirdos likkle boyfwend here to save him? How cute" Simon smirked, cracking his knuckles as he walked towards me, a huge grin on his face.

"Stop it right now Stan and Simon! Head to my office right this minute" The head teacher said as she approached the fight with Niall by her side.

He quickly left her side when he saw Harry, a puddle of blood by his head.

Zayn and Liam joined him to help lift Harry and the took him to the nurses office.

"Louis. I'm very proud of you for helping Harry. I'm sure he wants you by his side now so I'll ask you both about what happened later okay?"

"Yes miss. Thank you so much" I said, shaking her hand before rushing to the nurses office.

Zayn, Liam and Niall were sat outside of the office, worried looks on their faces. It's the first time I've seen Niall look miserable to be honest. He's always been the happy-go-lucky kind of guy.

"The nurse said Harry wants to see you alone" Niall spoke up, a big smile making its way onto his face.

"I think he likes you the most" he smirked as a blush creeped it's way up my cheeks.

I smiled back, trying to hide the blush as I went into the nurses office.

The first thing I saw was Harry on the bed in the far right corner, bandages on his body and an ice pack on his head to keep down the bruising.

"Hi" he croaked. If the situation were different I would have called him froggy but I could see the pain on his face and decided against it.

"Hi how are you doing?" I asked. What a stupid question to ask. Ughhhh.

"'m doing okay. My chest hurts a little and my eye is swollen but I've had some painkillers. I'll be fine, I'm used to it. Normally I pass out though. Nobody's ever come and helped me before" he smiled weakly.

I didn't return the smile.

I shuffled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged back cautiously, wrapping his arms around my neck. He buried his face in my chest as he started crying. I pulled away, holding his shoulders and looked into his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Hey don't cry Hazza. I'm here for you and so are Zayn, Liam and Niall. They helped you too. We've all got your back Harry. No matter what happens, you have us four by your side.

Always".

"Thanks Lou. I can call you Lou right?" he asked, looking into my eyes questioningly.

"You can call me whatever you want Hazza. Whatever you want" I replied, holding him in my arms again. And I couldn't help but feel like this is where we both belong.

Together.

In each others arms.

For the rest of our lives.

God, I think I'm falling for him.

And its honestly so scary.

Yet also so exciting.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the future takes us.

But I know one thing for sure...

We'll always be there for each other.

Me, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall.

(x__x)

Sorry I died haha

This part was quite the emotional one and there's lots of Larry yeyy

I hope you like it!

Comment 📄

Like ✅

Follow 📱

And follow each other! 👧📱 📱👨