96

dear ivo,

beth ran away with her boyfriend a week ago. she's seventeen and lost her virginity. the sad thing is it wasn't to her boyfriend and it was at a bar, the one place she said she'd rather die than go to.

dad leaving has really taken a toll on everyone. mum is too busy to even notice beth gone. ray missed a lot of school last school year because mum had to take her to work because she couldn't drive her.

beth could have. but she was too busy drinking and getting arrested.

the only one not effected by dad was nadia. funny because i pinned her as the first one to fall away from our family rules.

i was left alone for the beginning of summer. nadia had work, mum had work, beth was gone and ray had to go with mum to work. mum didn't trust me to babysit. the last time, i set a room on fire. we still haven't fixed it yet.

in that time that i was alone, i couldn't help feeling sad. i couldn't help over thinking and over analyzing things. what would happen if i became crazy? would we be able to pay the hospital bills? is beth okay? what if nadia fell away too? what would happen to our family?

i couldn't help it, ivo. i couldn't help thinking those thoughts.

suicidal thoughts.

i needed to call someone. someone that'll hold me and tell me it's okay, that they're here and they'll never let me go.

i couldn't call one of those suicidal teenager help lines. trust me. when i was beginning to feel this way, i called them up. they were as much help as a bee trying to stop a train from derailing.

i just needed a friend.

and maybe that friend was a blade against my skin.

truly,

teddy

-

started a new story. called star gazing. please check it out :)

next part coming when star gazing has sixty votes.

vommare

-august