4

Finn's POV

Me and the rest were walking to the beach and when we got there I saw something I never thought I'd see, or more exactly someone.

- Y/n, I mumbled under my breath. I felt my heartbeat race up as my eyes started getting watery. I've missed Y/n so much these last months, when I saw her yesterday every piece of my heart that had been fixed broke. She was dancing around with Millie and it felt like everything went in slow motion, she looked so happy. I got a sad face when I realized she isn't mine anymore.

Sadie started running towards her as the rest started walking, I stood still in shook of seeing her again. She was so beautiful.

Your POV

I was dancing around when I heard someone scream my name, I stopped and looked up seeing Sadie.
- Sadie! I yelled running up and hugging her.
- I've missed you, she said.
- I've missed you too, I said letting go of her. I then saw Noah as I ran up to him.
- My smol bean! I yelled hugging him.
- Hi, he said.
- I've missed you, I said.
- I've missed you too, He said.
I then hugged Gaten and Caleb, I didn't have a thought about Finn so I sat down again.

After talking for a while they went to the water.
- You coming Y/n? Millie asked.
- Maybe later, I said smiling.
I laid down and put my sunglasses on, from nowhere the sun disappeared and there was a shadow over me. I took my glasses of and looked up, I saw him. It was really him. I sat up and looked at him.
- H-hi, I stuttered.
- Hey, he said sitting down next to me.
I felt butterflies filling me up
- How's it been? He asked.
- Good, I lied.
He looked sad.
- I'm sorry to be honest it's been awful, I said looking down.
- Same, he said looking at me.
- Finn? I said
- Yeah?
- Do you still think about us? I asked with my now shaking voice.
- Sometimes, he said.

Finn's POV

- Sometimes, I lied. I think about us everyday all the time but I couldn't tell her that, she'd think I was weird. In some way she looked disappointed.
- I lied, I said looking down.
- What? She said.
- I think about you all the time...

Your POV

- I think about you all the time... he said.
- I-I think about you too, maybe more then I should.
I saw his face turn into a smile which made me smile, he hugged me which was a surprise.
- God I've missed you so much Y/n, he said.
- I just... can't even describe how much I've missed you Finn.
He pulled out from the hug and looked at me, I quickly looked away.
- But we can't start this again... I said quietly, it was a lie. All I wanted was to be with him again
His smile disappeared as I said those words.
- I-I get it, he stuttered.
- We were toxic Finn...
- I know, he said looking down.
I held in my tears as much as I could, why does it have to be this hard?