6

Your POV

I walked inside the house, we were now back from the mall and was going to get ready for tonight. I walked upstairs with the girls and started to get ready. Millie did my hair and Sadie did my makeup. I put my jumpsuit on and then sat down on Millie's bed while waiting, they put their dresses on and looked amazing.

- My gurls looking goooooood, I said.
They chuckled at my comment and gave me compliments on my jumpsuit and makeup.
- I especially like your makeup, Sadie said.

We walked downstairs with the boys waiting for us, I walked outside to the limo

We walked downstairs with the boys waiting for us, I walked outside to the limo. I had a weird feeling as if someone were spying on me. I looked back and saw Finn looking at me, I quickly looked away and started blushing.

I sat down in the limo and coincidentally ended up next to Finn, it was quite awkward since I caught him looking at me.

Millie noticed but just smirked, she probably thought there was something going on between us. I gave her a 'No' look and shook my head, her smirk turned into something of a frown.

When we got to the restaurant there were paparazzi outside, I'd forgotten how annoying they could be. A big flash went into my eyes as I covered my eyes and stopped, someone grabbed my hand as I looked down and saw the thin hand. It was Finn's.

We walked inside and the second we got inside I let go of his hand, I don't want to give him or the others any ideas. The waiter came up to us and showed us to our table, I was seated next to Gaten and Finn.

We ordered our food and our drinks, I ordered a alchol free mojito. After a while our drinks came and then a bit after that the food came. I talked to Gaten through most of the night, I glanced over at Finn a couple of times which he only caught me doing once since he was staring at me. When everyone were finished with their food we payed before driving home again.

(A/n pay attention to it saying home, as in you think of it as home)

When we got home I said goodbye to the rest but Millie stopped me by saying 'Please stay here'. I nodded in response before walking upstairs with her and Sadie. Sadie gave me a pj to borrow since I hadn't planned staying here for the night.

It was a red velvet crop top with a pair of silk shorts in the same color, it was actually really pretty

It was a red velvet crop top with a pair of silk shorts in the same color, it was actually really pretty. I changed out of my dress and put it on as the girls did the same, I put my hair into a lose ponytail and removed my makeup. When we were done getting ready for bed I went downstairs and sat down on the couch next to Noah.

I looked through my feed liking some fan edits on me and the cast, I found one really good edit of Noah and just had to show it to him. I then found a picture of him in his bowl cut, I laughed at it since he had a bowl cut.

 I then found a picture of him in his bowl cut, I laughed at it since he had a bowl cut

- Noah why can't you look this cute anymore? I asked showing him the picture. He burst out laughing as I did too.

(I think he looks totally fabulous)

After our laugh attack the rest came and sat down on the rest of the couches. I was still a bit giggle since you know. I looked over at Finn who looked jealous. I don't get why he is tho, Noah is my smol bean.

- What shall we do? I asked.
- How about Monopoly? Gaten suggested.
Everyone nodded in agreement as he got up to get the game. When he came back we put the board on the floor and placed out our characters. Caleb started throwing the dice as the game in a few minutes was on.