Amanda

[Y/n's POV]

"The beach? Why?" Haruhi and I asked.

"Because it's summer vacation, of course," said Hikaru.

"And we got the perfect swimsuits for you two."

"Um no thanks," me and Haruhi said in unison.

"Haruhi can wear this pink frilly two-piece since she is flat chested," said Hikaru.

"And (Y/n) can wear this (favourite colour) (one/two pieces)," said Kaoru.

"It's very nice but it wouldn't suit me," I insist.

"Stop harassing my daughters," yelled Tamaki.

I shot Tamaki a glare. "I am not your daughter."

Tamaki went to a corner and started poking the floor.

"What about you Mori senpai, what do you think," asked Kaoru.

"(Y/n) wouldn't dare to wear this, she has no figure," Mori said expressionlessly.

-

WHAT!! Tch he thinks I don't have a figure, he has the nerves to URGH. I was so angry I stormed out without saying bye, I'll apologise when I see them.

-

"You okay," asked Andy.

"Yea why."

"I can tell you're mad."

"It's nothing big," I tell him and ran upstairs.

*ring**ring*

'Hello?'

'Hey Simon, do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow?'

'Oh uh o-of course c-can my friends come too.'

'Sure, see you tomorrow.'

-

"(Y/n) so why do you want to shop with us," asked Simon.

"The host club wanted to go to the beach for vacation in a few days and I want to buy a swimsuit," I explained.

"Why do you want us to come," asked John.

"I'm inviting all of you to come."

"To the beach?"

"Yes."

We stop in front of a swimsuit store and stared at the sign.

"Is this your first time buying a swimsuit," asked Michale.

"Mmhmm."

I scan through the female section while the boys were in the male. I picked one the peaked my attention, an (f/c) two piece.

"What is (Y/n) doing here."

"Tch Amanda," I muttered.

"Never expect you to wear ... this," she snickers. "And you sure did glow up after starting high school."

"What do you want," I asked firmly.

"Nothing, I heard that you and your club is going to a beach, mind if we come," she asks.

"Is there a problem here?"

"Mori senpai," I said in surprise.

"N-no not at all, we were just asking if we could tag along on your beach vacation," she said nervously.

"Sure," he said, with that, he walked me to the counter to pay for my swimsuit.

"Thank you-" I stopped mid-sentence thinking of what he said to me before.

"Hey (Y/n) are you done."

"Yea how about you."

"Yea we're done, who's this?" Asked Michale.

"Mori senpai, a member of the host club," I said. "I'll see you at beach Mori."

I walked out the store with the three guys following me.

"You want to eat?"

"Sure."

We stopped by McDonald's to have our lunch.

"What's this?" Asked Simon.

"You never had this before," I asked, I guess rich people don't eat fast food. "I'll order for you guys."

After we got our food they stared at their food while I started eating without hesitation.

"It's not that bad," John said, taking a bite if the burger.

"Oh I see you're eating these stuff, if you keep eating like that you'll be fat and won't be able wear your bikini," Amanda said with sass in her voice.

"I see you speak from experience," I shot back.

"W-what did you say," she stuttered, I could see that she was getting embarrassed, even her friends can't say anything. "Y-you're just jealous that I'll look better in a bikini."

"With your flat chest and butt, no thanks, you have a body of a chopping board, have you even hit puberty yet," I said.

The crowd 'oooh' and Amanda was speechless she stomped out of McDonald's with her friends behind her.

"That was savage (Y/n)," John said, giving me a hug.

"I never knew you could talk like that," said Simon.

"Haha, thanks, guys," I said but I felt uneasy for some reason.