Your first make out session

Aaron~ You were watching a movie and he leaned over. You both kissed which turned into a make out session.

Travis~ You and Travis make out A LOT. Your first one was after the first time you guys got into an argument.

Laurance~ You were at a wedding. At the after party you couldn't find Laurance. You searched but couldn't find him. You went outside and sat on the grass looking at the stars. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You leaned back to kiss him which turned into a make out session.

Vylad~ You both we're playing video games. He won and you got upset and called cheats. He kissed your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he kept kissing you.

Zane~ You were watching MLH and he came up behind you. He did something that you thought was odd. He made out with you! You didn't complain though...

Garroth~ You both were cuddling and he kissed you. Of course you kissed back and it turned into a make out session.

Dante~ You were cooking food and Dante walked up behind you and gave you a hug. You blushed and turned around. He still had his hands around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. This began the make out session.

Gene~ You and Gene were at a park. You both were tagging stuff. You did the SK logo and he was still very impressed. He pulled you into his arms and passionately kissed you. You missed back of course.

Blaze~ You guys were at his house watching a movie. During the romantic scene, you both made out.

Ein~ Ein was watching his favorite game show and you were on your phone sitting beside him. On the break, he pushed aside your phone and began kissing you.

Kai~ You were drawing and Kai was watching. He said you were really good. He kissed you. And that kiss lead to another one... which lead to another one... and so on.