Free

Downtown L.A 10:30pm
Corinna's Pov
I woke up in a hospital bed, the sheets were cold my legs are freezing.
"What H-Happened?" I said to myself. Everything came rushing back to me, when I found out Ian had left I managed to go out and by a bottle of alcohol at the liquor store. 'The whole time Ian was out, I drank and drank and cut and cut, for as long as I could until I passed out. I was very lightweight so it didn't take long. I don't know how many drinks I actually had, but I definitely took more than my limit which was over 6. I remember everything Ian coming back asking if I was hungry, Him talking to someone in the elevator, noticing that big slash on my thigh. Wait.' I removed the covers and saw the slash all stitched up. 'I remember, I-Ian kissing me. Him calling me baby, A-And him telling me that he loves me.' I got off of my bed and limped all the way to the door. I walked out and saw the front desk, I walked over and no one was there. I picked up the phone and dialed Annie-Marie's number. "¿Hola? 'Hello?'" She said in spanish. "Annie-" "Corinna?" Annie asked surprised. "What Are you Doing at the hospital?!" She asked frightened. "I g-got into old habits. Drinking, t-that's it." I Lied. "old Habits meaning Cutting too. Corinna, I know when you lie, You hate lying but yet you do it. Do I Need To come down? Did Ian Hurt you? why did you cut?" She told the truth then attacked me with questions. "No You Don't need to come down, No Ian did not hurt me, And I Did it because maybe I feel like I don't fit in." I told her. "Hey Young lady, what are you doing outside your room?" A lady yelled at me. "Hey I got to go. Call you when I get out." "Wait, wait, Cori-" I cut her off my putting down the phone. "What are you doing outside your room?" the lady repeats. "When Can I go home?" I asked her. "Well That depends on how you feel" she put her hand on my forehead and then my cheeks. "I feel fine, My leg hurts a little bit on the other hand I feel fine." I said shrugging my shoulders. "We will run so test tomorrow and perhaps talk to on of your relative, so they can take you home." She said touching my lower back to lead me back to my room. "But My sister is at palm springs for two more days and my parents are in Arizona, All I Have Is My Sister's Bestfriend's Brother. His Name Is Ian. You Might've seen him bring me in, He is the only one I know in this Town." I told the lady. "Do You Know His Nunber?" She asked me with her clipboard out. I thought for a mintue that I don't have my phone and I don't have Ian's Number. "No. But do you know James Charles? If So Call Him And Tell His Brother to come to the hospital." I told her. "Listen Honey, we all have a dream, but this ain't a dream you don't know James charles." "Have You Heard Of Annie-Marie Aryn? She's One Of his bestfriends." I asked the lady hoping she knows who my sister was.
"Oh That Aryn Girl is funny, Me and My daughter watch her on my day off. Every Wednesday." She laughed and reflected on her and her daughter.

"What's my last name?" I shot at her.
"Shouldn't You know that?" She said as if I was dumb. "You Wouldnt Believe, You'd just day that I'm a fan that is faking it." I leaned against the door way. "Such A Smart Mouth for a little thing." She said flipping through my file. "And Such a small mouth for a big woman." I crossed my arms as she continued looking. "Your Last Name Is Aryn." She said and chuckled. "And What is Annie-marie's last name?" I raised my eyebrow with a smirk on my face. "Aryn........." she said and then went in complete silence after. "Oh, Mrs.Aryn. I'm terribly sorry. I'll Call Mr.Charles, first thing in the morning.

"Thank, You." I smiled. "Go ahead and get some rest." She smiled and closed the door as I went in. I walked to my cold bed as my feet touched the cold, Dirty, floor. I sit on the bed and swing my legs on the bed.

THE NEXT MORNING
"How long does she have to be here?" I heard a voice. "It's Up To you to take her home, but if she doesn't feel a hundred percent fine then you should leave her here. I'll Leave you alone so you can think." Another voice said. The door opened and slammed shut. "Damnit." A whisper came from the right. "DAMNIT." I heard again and a bang on the wall. "Corinna, Please be okay. Please. I need you right now." It was Ian. He put his hand on bed next to my hand. I drag my hand to his and hold it tight. "Ian." I whispered.
"Corinna. Thank God." His Eyes watered. "I see you're happy to see me." His eyes brightened as they looked into mine. "Very." He got up from his chair and hugged me lightly. "I missed you so much, The whole night I wasnt able to sleep." He said digging his face in the crook of my neck. "Awwww you missed me that much that you didn't sleep?" I removed his head from my neck. "Pretty much." He said as the color of his cheeks turned from a fair tone to a pinkish color. "You're crazy." I laughed. He had his hands in his face from embarrassment. I pushed away his hands and kissed him. "I Love You Too." I whispered.