Clubbing

Ethan

We picked up everyone and went to the bar all of us. Well Except for Grayson. Because He was who knows where with Annie Marie. Lowkey I have no idea why Annie Marie is mad. We aren't dating. We don't have benefits. We don't have needs towards each other. After We picked up David, Heath, and Zane. A lot of people showed up at the club. Liza, Tana, Shane Dawson, James, Lele pons, Jake, Innana, Hannah stocking, Twan, and I think Noah Centineo And other actors. Everybody was drinking shots except for me. I wasn't feeling it. I also need to keep Corinna safe. I mean it's the club. A lot of shit goes down in the club. Everyone was minding their own business, people were dancing, drinking, talking, smoking, playing cards, or fucking in the corner. I made sure to keep my eye on Corinna in case something happened. I asked the bartender for one shot and when I'm about to down it. I see Noah leaving neck kisses on Corinna as she danced. I shoot my body off and rip him off her. "Hey Yo Back off." I Said as I pushed him away. "Who are you?" Noah groans. "Come on i was having fun bro! You can understand. You know! Guy to guy!" He Said as he tried to pull Corinna. To him. "Yea Maybe I would if she was single. But right now she isn't. So I don't understand." I snarl at him. "Where's her boo. I don't see him." Noah smirks as he bits his lip at Corinna. " Gimme Her now." Noah said with a blunt tone of voice and a bit of anger in him. "She isn't a object bitch! She isn't yours!" I yell as David, James, shane, And Liza guarded Corinna in the back. Twan, Jake, Todd, Scotty, Heath And Zane stood next to me. " I mean maybe for tonight she could be." Noah smirked. Rage then filled inside me. No one gets to talk about Someone like they're some sort of object. I jumped him and beat him. It was fair amount of punches when he threw me off and started beating the crap out of me. I was losing. I wasn't going hard. I was lying there doing absolute nothing. "NO!" I heard a distorted voice yell. Next thing I knew Noah Get pushed off of me. But as he gets up Corinna's figure gets pushed to the ground and banging her head against the floor board. "CORINNA!" I yell as I get up and punch Noah to the ground. Jake And Twan pull me off when blood starts to form from his nose. His face wasn't as bloody as mine though.

Narrator

Ethan loses consciousness and drops to the ground next to Corinna. Everyone was panicking, and in shock. James, Liza, Tana, And Lele we're crying as Innana, Jake, Twan, we're holding back tears. Zane, Heath, Scotty, And Todd, stood next To David freaking out and calling ambulances. Once the finally come. Everyone packs up and James takes Ethan's car and drives to the apartment.
He rushes up to the apartment and tells everyone. Grayson and Annie Marie weren't seen after the incident. None of them picked up their phones. We rushed to the hospital and everyone waited. David And his friends. Lele, Innana, Hannah and Twan, Tana, Shane, And Jake. A lot of people were worried for Ethan and Corinna. Todd And his girlfriend who is also named Corinna came to the hospital. The doctor came for both of them. Ethan and Cori both were announced that the had minor concussions and Corinna was in a coma. Ethan was awake and by her side. None of them could see them because visiting hours were over. So The left and worried for the both of them. With So much Anxiety Ian James and Emma went home and cried.

Ethan

'Come on Cori. Wake up. You need to be okay. You Can't leave like this. Not now. You have so much to live for. Even If you don't know. But You do. Because I know you do. Please. Please. please. Be okay.' I Thought as I laid in the bed next to her.
"It's Okay. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna wake up." I whispered and grabbed her hand.

Narrator

As Ethan fell asleep with all the other people in the Hospital. Corinna's body rose from the bed as she sat up. She looked around and saw a guy laying next to her. And Thought he was beyond handsome. His Jaw. His closed eye lids. His hair. His Lips. She got up and walked around. The opened the door to find their files. She took out both and examined them. "My Name Is Corinna." She whispered. " his name is Ethan." the whisper dragged out as she admired his name.