Tranfer Student

(A/n) Hello! If you have not yet started reading it or reading his right now, I would like to let you know this story I being rewritten right now and you can find that on my page it is currently in process and I do enjoy that much better. But whatever version you decide to read please enjoy.

Y/N POV
"Bye Mom" you say as you walk out the door with your twin Yoongi.You start walking towards your crapy private school."Y/N" You hear a voice say behind you.You recognized the voice right away it your best friend Taehyung you guys have known each other since 5th grade.Now your in 9th grade."Hey Tae" you say as he walks beside you."Well we have to go bye Y/N"says Yoongi. They have to get to school early becase they have band."Bye. Suddenly someone grabs you and slaps your butt.Your used to that boys consider your cute but you hate it. "Ahhhh get away from me you asshole".But he just grabs your wrist. He grips it harder you yelp in pain."Hey Mark let go of her"A voice says from behind. "Hoesok sorry please dont kill me" The jerk said as he ran off. You your confused because you don't even know him. You turn around and you bump into him.You look up to see a tall handsome boy."Thanks" I say."No Problem I heard mark and his pack talking about you and couldnt help but follow him and here we are" he explains ."pack?" You say in confusion not knowing what he meant about pack."uhh friends his friends"

Hoesok POV
I was walking to my new transfer school when I saw mark and his pack. I over heard them talking of a cute girl named Y/N and what they were gonna do to her mark was left alone by his pack. And I just had to follow him. Soon we reached a girl with dark brown hair and dyed bright blue at the bottom of it. She is cute.

Y/N POV
Later I found out I had the same classes as Hoseok
. He told me to just call him hobi so we entered class together. All the girls looked like they fall for him already. Jerks fall for some just for there looks.I sit in my seat while Hoesok is asked to introduce himself. He is told to sit beside me."Psst Y/N". I look over to Hoesok. Do we need a notebook for this class"."No just our compu-" . "Y/N, HOESOK DETENTION".I sigh of course. RIRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG
Finally lunch time I walk with hoesok to the cafiteria.."Wheres the meat"Hoesok ask me.I point to the meat cart. Hoesok frowns" No raw me-I mean thanks Y/N.Hmm weird but what ever

Hoesok POV
What is wrong with me asking g for raw meat. She doesnt know yet. When she does find out shes gonna freak out and probably hate me. Well we have 2 more class together.Art and Dance I love to dance. I wonder if Y/N does too. And we have detention still. Im starting to get thins weird nevous feeling when im around her like shes special. Do I I like Y/N. Ahh Stop it hoesok.
I see Y/N coming over to my table with to boys. I dont like it I dont like it. What is this feeling is it jealousy. No No No Hoesok ou dont like her. "Hey hobi This is my twin Yoongi and friend Jimin"."Hey"I wave to them "Hey"they wave back at me with a smile .

Y/N POV
Hobi is cool. Hes the only cool. besides jimin and yoongi at this school. Hes not the type to slap my ass the first t to me he sees me.I thinki like him. WAIT No wtf Y/N what im I thinking. I saw him laughing with another girl I got kinda jealous.

Time skip to Dance class
We were aske to pick a partner for the reast of the year. I chose hobi. We were asked to dance with the patner we danced bts not today. Well class is over time for detention