chapter 10: Your time of the month

You where in the lair in your room groaning in pain holding your stomach. Knowing that it's your time of the month your anger is more vilont and you kindness is the same but more nice. 'I hate it that is is my time of the month it hurts like hell.' You said thinking in your mind still holding you stomach then you heard the door open. "Hey babe are you ok." Leo said as he walked towards you putting his hand on your back. "I'm on my period." You said a little quietly but not to quite for Leo could hear you. He just looked at you puzzled and confused not knowing what what you said. "What is a--" I cut Leo off and yelled at him "IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN TELL DONNY WHAT IT IS BEFORE I SLAP YOU ACROSS THE FACE!!!" I said yelling at him and he flinched and nodded running out of the room to donnys's lab where he was working on his invention.

Leo's p.o.v

I ran into the lab to find Donny working on something. "Hey Donny sorry to interrupt you on your invention but can I tell you something important."  I said as Donny looked at me confused but nodded at my request. "Sure, what is it Leo?" Donny said still looking at me confused and how I barged in his lab. "What is a period?" I said to him and he was supposed and blushed a little at what I said. "Umm Leo come here." Donnie said as he was whispering something to my ear.

After he was done I blushed at what he told me so I grabbed some pain killers a glass of water and two of your (Fav/C). (your favorite candy it can be whatever candy you like)

(Y/N) p.o.v

I was still in bed hugging my stomach and groaning in pain. When I headed the door open again it was Leo. He gave me the pain killers and the water which I took from him and drank the pill. "Hey babe I got you  (Fav/C) and I did went to Donny like you asked." Leo said as he gave me my (Fav/C) and I looked at him trying to force myself to smile. "Thank you babe I'm sorry I screamed at you like that I didn't mean it and c-can you stay here with me until I fall asleep." I said and eating the candy he gave me. He laid down right besides me. "Of course I will babe anything for you." He said as I laid down next to him cuddling him. It wasn't long when I went to sleep and Leo kissed my forehead after I went to sleep. "Love you (Y/N)." He said looking at me sleeoing then I mumbling saying "I love you too Leo." He smiled then he fell asleep after.

Hey guys sorry for the late update I lost my phone today and I found it which was good. I may try to write more chapter when I have spare time. Now I hope you guys are having a great day and leave a comment and vote which was your favorite chapter so far. With that again I hope you guys have a great day and stay weird my friends bye.