Characters; Danny

Name: Dannielle Sierra Cross
Age: Roughly between 22-26
Occupation: Free-lance Villain
Alter Ego- Scorch
Mutation/s- Can melt into a completely liquid state, this liquid is incredibly hot and can move.

Some Background:
Danny grew up in a quiet suburban area but quickly learned that she needed to be in a louder and more crowded area. She hates being alone and will go to pretty great lengths to make sure that she's not. Dannielle knew from quite an early age that a physical relationship with someone she genuinely loved was near impossible. The overwhelming emotions that came with love and affection would melt her quickly and burn the person she was involved with. She is easily jealous but only when it comes to social matters, she doesn't care if someone had something she wants but if they were in a happy relationship, she gets aggressive quickly.
Growing up, Danny never had to be held accountable for her actions, no matter how many of the kids in town reported her delinquent teasing, no teacher or parent would believe them. To them she was a golden child and was never at the scene when kids would tell on her. Her power made it easy to avoid authorities and it effected who she is now.

Relations:
Lucas; Danny and Lucas go way back. He was one of the only kids who never tried to get her in trouble, instead helping her cause mischief. Something they still do now.
Erein; Erein and Danny met for the first time when Lucas introduced them. It was not long after they started dating but Erein foresaw no end to the relationship anytime in the near future.
Charlie; Danny's best friend since high school, they met after Danny escaped a class and found Charlie smoking on the roof. The pair go drinking every second weekend.
Chris; Danny's older brother. He put up with Danny for all his childhood. He is now 28-32 years old and he still does a lot for Danny when she needs help.
Stephanie; [ Error: -File Not Found- ]