New Bathing Suit

I walked out in my favorite bathing suit so far...

   " What about this one Laurence?"   " I don't know

   " I don't know. Shows to much."

   " This is the last one Laurence."

   " Okay, which one was your favorite so far?"

   " This one is actually my favorite."

   " My favorite was the fourth one."

   " Well

   " Well...."

He stood up and walked over to me. His hands found their way to my waist.

   " I'll only let you wear it if you give me a kiss."

I felt a blush come to my face.

   " L-Laurence..."

   " Hmmmm?"

I looked up at him to see him smirking. He knew he was going to win one way or the other. I finally made my decision and kissed him. His hands gripped my waist as my hands found their way to his hair. I could tell he was smiling in the kiss. I pulled away, but Laurence's grip never left my waist. He pulled me closer.

   " Sorry, the bathing suit's at a bigger price."

   " Sorry, but you said a kiss. I gave it to you."

I moved away from him and made my way downstairs. Laurence ran after me and joined my side. I felt my phone vibrating. I picked it up to see that Travis was face timing me. I answered and saw him standing in front of a sunset.

   " Hey, Travis."

   " Hey Y/n, hey Laurence."

   " Hey man what's up?"

   " We are still on the boat. It looks like you got my surprise though Y/n."

   " You both did this behind my back didn't you?"

   " Yup!" They both said.

I pouted and Laurence from behind wrapped his arms around my waist.

   " Forgive me!"

   " Me too!"

   " Alright, I forgive you both."

   " Yes!" Laurence said.

He kissed my cheek and held onto my waist as he pulled me closer to his back.

   " Wait are you two..."

   " Yes, we are dating."

   " Finally! I've waited so long to hear those words. I'm glad you two are dating."

   " Us too."

   " Well, I'll let you both go. Have fun, but not to much fun! "

   " No promises." Laurence said as he pressed end call on my phone.

He let go of my waist and we both went to the beach. I set my towel on the sand and relaxed. Until water splashed all over me. I heard laughing in the background. I stood up to see that Laurence had splashed me with a bucket of water. I started chasing him. I ran through the water and finally, I pushed him down. He brought me with him to. So I was on top of him while the water brushed our sides.