We meet again

My day was changed completely Deaton wasn't there so I decided to turn around and go get ready for my work.

I pulled up at my house going into my room getting dressed into- www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

I got back into my car driving to work!! I pulled up hoping out and walking into the school. Like usual the hormonal teenage boys starred

and drooled and whistled at me like a dog but oh well it's nothing new. I walked into my class room which was the Algebra room.

I started writing on the board all the assignments and projects that were due or that we were starting today.

Then i heard a heartbeat behind me. I spun around seeing a women probably a couple years older than me. "hi are you ms. Lahey?"

"Yes but you can call me Mckenzie" I held out my hand she smiled shaking me hand. "Jennifer" "hi Jennifer what can I help you with today?"

I turned around finishing writing the assignments on the board before taking a seat at my desk," I'm the sub for history, I was wondering if you could help me get ready

I'm not completely familiar with this place just yet" I smiled standing up walking out of my room into the room next to me," right beside me oh and if you need anything or have any trouble I'm just next door"

she nodded walking over to mr. Harris desk taking a seat. The bell rang so I walked back to my room closing the door behind me as the last students walked in which like usual was Scott and stiles. I walked over to the board explaining the assignments,

"take out your notebook and turn in your homework from last night that was given out by the sub and place it on my desk neatly then when you turn your homework in grab this worksheet"

I explained holding up the worksheet. they nodded opening their binders hunting for the homework assignment while they did that I sat down making a key to the worksheet when the intercom came on,

"Ms. Mckenzie to the office please" I sighed standing up, " everyone I'll be back in a minute but continue working" I walked out the door into the office to see nobody was in here?? I walked around the corner seeing the face I never thought I would see............................

"Peter?"

(Sorry guys that this update is short but I'm going to try an make the next one really long! Hope you guys like it 2 comments and 2 likes I'll update again!💋)