The Touch's Spark (Emily's POV)

*A/N* K, soo, I skipped like a lot between the last chapter and then this chapter, so this one's going to be before the wedding and suchhh, and it's going to split between Emily and Jack's POV for a little bit, which I don't know if that's going to be annoying, but I'm trying to fit everything in this chapter and the next one soooo (I really need to stop rambling jfc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jaimee, I can't do this," I said to Jaim as I paced around her room.

"You don't really have a choice," she laughed. "Well, you do, but I'm pretty sure Pete, Patrick, and I would personally kill you if you said no and ran away."

"No, I want to marry him, trust me, he's the love of my life, but I'm so nervous. What if something goes wrong?" I said.

"What could possibly go wrong?" she asked.

"Well, Jack could say no, people couldn't show up, the catering people would be late, the DJ wouldn't come, the minis -"

"Em," Jaimee cut me off and walked over to me. "everything's going to be ok, alright? Jack will say yes, people will come, the catering people will be on time, and the DJ will show up right on schedule. And you want to know how I know all of that?"

"How?" I asked.

"Because Pete, Patrick, and I have called the places and people every fucking night this week to make sure they're all set and have everything," she said. "We've got it all under control."

"You guys are the best," I said, hugging her to death.

"Now, why don't you grab your dress, shoes, and whatever else, and lets head down to the vehicle," she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, I don't know if I can do this," I said, pacing around Pete and Patrick's room.

"Yes, you can," Pete said. 

"But I'm so nervous," I said. "I mean we're talking about the rest of my life here."

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?" Patrick asked, giving me a 'I'm protecting my daughter' look.

"No, I'm not, but -" I said.

"But nothing, dude," Pete said. "Listen to me: we're going to drive to the venue, you're going to get ready, you're going to take your place up in front of everyone and wait for Em, then she's going to come down the aisle, and you know what? Once you see her, that's all you'll see. It's going to seem like she's the only person there besides you. You're going to be completely focused on her that no one else is going to matter. You're going to be caught up in her beauty and you're going to fucking know, deep in your heart,  that you made the right choice. You're going to realize right then and there that you made the right decision, and frankly, today's going to be the best day of your life."

"Wow, Pete," Patrick said.

"Agreed," I chuckled.

"I only know from experience," Pete said, pulling Patrick closer to him. "Listen, you're going to be fine and everything's going to go as planned. I know you're nervous, but it'll all pass in good time."

"Patrick, how on earth did you manage to find a guy who's so in touch with just about everything?" I asked.

"You know, I've asked myself that question too, but then I realized that I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone other than Pete and his magical ways," Patrick said, kissing Pete and making me laugh. "Now, why don't you grab your things, Pete and I will grab ours, and head on down to the vehicle?"