Bad Boy Isn't My Type

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it." When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new room mate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible, Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

Yep, another Lilohorse novel! But seriously, this book is the definition of the word 'amazing', Andy is a loveable and hilarious character, you won't be able to go through a single chapter without a smile on your face. I want my own Hunter! To add to my growing collection of fictional crushes :P He is a funny and loveable character, you'll be loving him from page one! As per usual with Lilohorse, the writing is pretty much flawless which makes it so much more professional to read! You'll love every single character, even the baddies because they're so funny! Definitely check it out, guys!

Hats off to the author, Lilohorse