Last day of school

As I said today I shall do it, what I'm gonna do you wonder? Suicide, yes, you heard me, I'm committing suicide. I got ready, put on my clothes and my bag and went to school. It would be my last time going to school. I don't even know what might happen, it would be my classmates' last time seeing me.

The only person I would ever miss and who would miss me was my mom, she's a beautiful woman, inside and outside. I loved everything about her, her name(Reyna), her kindness, her looks, she's just amazing. I walked briskly to school, acting like nothing happened, nobody knows my actual reality, they think my life is amazing but it isn't. This is what jealousy does to you.

I kept looking and walking ahead until I could see the top of my school appearing, I walked faster and sooner or later, I could see my whole school and children chattering about everywhere. I started running and covering my face with my designer wool sweater cause I could see my step-brother's bully friends, I was wearing that, a red velvet skirt and black boots, a girl has gotta have some fashion sense, right? It was my most favourite outfit.

I had math for period 1 and 2. It was my least favourite subject just like everyone else, nobody likes math, except nerds (no offence). We were learning about inequalities (for the fifth time) and GCSE math stuff and it was soooooo boring I felt like drifting off to sleep, but I didn't. It felt like an eternity had passed by the time we had to leave since I was thinking about the time I would die.

I walked faster than yesterday cuz I didn't wanna be late. The last thing I needed was my step-brother beating me up again. By the time I reached home the time was 3:29 and right when I entered home it was 3:30. "Good, you're right on time today," my step-dad said. I ignored him and was about to walk upstairs when my step-brother blocked the way. "Move aside Bill, I have important stuff to do right now," "No I won't, what will you do, Thea?" said Bill, I pushed him aside, ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door.

I locked the bedroom door and took the knife I always keep in my bathroom. This was it, the time had come, I took deep breaths and finally, cut my hand and let it bleed. I started passing out and the last thing I saw was my bedroom door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you are enjoying the story so far! Check out l_k_yang's story 'superpower' cuz both of our stories our linked together, his characters will come later on in the story, and my characters will come in his story. They're just in different perspectives.

Anyways, have fun and see you in the next chapter!