Erin's Story

"I f*cked Christina." Erin bowed her head in shame

"We know!" Anthony shouted,"You f*ck everyone!"

"Yeah, even I knew that!" Hailey shouted

"Okay, okay!" Erin laughed,"But, I do have an interesting story about Strippers."

"Strippers as in," Hailey pointed to her son,"Or the other kind?"

"My nephew," Erin continued,"Strippers is a weird name. You wanna know how you got it?"

"Sure." Strippers shrugged

"It was when you were adopted, I was there with your moms. They couldn't come up with a name so they let me pick-"

"And she named you after the things she loves!" Anthony laughed

"Shut up!" Erin barked,"But yeah, I named you after what I love. Your parents were too lazy to argue so they went with it."

"What!?" Strippers asked his parents, shocked,"You let Aunt Erin name me after person who dances and strips for money because you were too lazy to argue with her!?" He stood up.

"Um yes?" Hailey shrugged

"Well, as long as we're making confessions," Strippers sat down, an evil smile on his face,"Moms, I'm gay."

"We know." Christina said

"You do!?" Strippers exclaimed,"But how?"

"Honey, have you seen yourself?" Hailey asked

"Hailey!" Christina yelled,"What she means to say is, yes, we know. Well, we sensed it."

"Also, you've never brought a girl home and you're always hanging out with those two gay emo boys, Jeremy and Dustin." Hailey added

"How do you know they're gay?" Strippers asked

"We caught them kissing in the living room while you were outside getting the mail." Christina explained

"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask," Hailey took a sip of wine,"Are you having a threesome with them?"

"Hailey, that is not your concern!" Christina yelled,"Let the boy have some space!"

"No, we aren't having a threesome!" Strippers shouted

"You should," Erin smiled,"Threesomes are the best!"

"Yeah, I remember when-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Strippers yelled, cutting his Uncle Anthony off from whatever story was about to be told.

"Hailey, I have a confession," Christina said suddenly.