Chapter 4: Feels

Elsa

"J-Jack?" I say. I see him. He looks excited and surprised.

"She can see me?! She can see me!" He yells flying around my castle. I watch him and regain the "dreams" as memories and refuse to push it away.

"Wait," He stops and flys to me. "H-how do know my name?"

I look down and back up a little.

"You w-were the person who tried to help me control my powers when my parents weren't there," I answer looking up at him. "You left me at 13 and never came back. My powers got worse and I stopped believing in you. I thought of you as either dreams or hallucinations and just a part of my conscious."

"That, that was you?" He asks in shock. "You look so, different. You look beautiful. Then again, you were just a little girl back then."

I run up and hug him. He seemed surprised at first but hugged me back.

We stop and I say, "I missed you, you know you shouldn't have left, right?"

"Yeah," he answers. "By the time I did it was to late so I decided to let both of us go our other ways."

I give a weak smile. I blink and remember what happened.

"Life's too short!"

I turn around keeping Anna from getting to me.

My arm is too straight and by the time I realize it, it's too late.

The ice shoots out of my hand and hits the place that I NEVER wanted to hit, her heart.

Anna kneels down and Kristoff runs to her.

"I've been so wrong about you!" Anna screams at me.

I'm filled up with so much emotion but the anger boiled within takes over.

"You've been so wrong about everything!" I scream back at her even louder. I want to cover my mouth and take it back but my anger is too strong.

"Maybe you are the prophecy!" She yells tears filling her eyes.

"I am NOT the prophecy!" I yell back.

Tears fill my eyes. I run down the stairs and go up the other set that leads to my queen quarters.

"Elsa! Elsa wait up!" Jack calls back at me. I continue running as he follows me.

I start sprinting until I reach my room. I run to my ice bed and body plant myself face down and start crying.

What have I done?! I think myself crying even harder.

I hear Jack knock on a wall near the room entrance.

"Is it okay if I come in?" I hear him ask. I sit up and nod. I wipe my tears with my sleeves as he comes over and sits beside me.

We sit there in silence until he says, "It's gonna be okay."

"No it's not," I say. "I shot Anna in the heart with my ice and, and,"

I start sobbing into my hands.

He puts his arm around me and says," I remember when you were only 8, the day after you started to shut Anna out. You cried at night or whenever Anna started to sung to you. I remember you being scared of yourself until I came in."

I sniff and look up at him.

He continues, "You asked me a lot of questions until you realized you could trust me. I came to you every night trying to help you. You got better each day until the Guardians needed me after you turned 13. They insisted on me going to you but I refused and told them I thought you would have stopped believing because of your age. I told myself that everyday but there was something in the back of my head that refused that fact. After around 5 years, and I was done with my duties for a while, I forced myself to go back to you. I realized that I should've listened to the Guardians and you would have been able to almost completely control your powers. After that, I left and continued to do my duties as a the Guardian of Fun."

We just sit there for a few minutes in complete silence until I say, "Well, what are we gonna do now?"

"Why don't we have a little fun?" He says with a smirk on his face.

A/N

Mini cliffhanger, and I know, you hate me.

Sorry (not sorry)

Anyways, I'm [actually] sorry for not updating and I have perfectly good reasons.

1) It's summer and you don't even wanna know how busy I was.

2) I had a bad case of writers block until I read some other Jelsa fanfics

3) I have other stories I'm writing

4) No one even tried to help me with

Anyways, I'm also sorry for this chapter being so dam-darn short (LANGUAGE!)

I'll try updating soon so watch out for a new chapter OwO

WE HIT 500 READS, OMF, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU MY ADVENTUROUS BRONIES!!!! //le hugs you

*throws pony shaped marshmallows at you*

Bye <3

~FriendshipTime