The Galvanisers (unedited)

(authors note; everything from here on out hasn't been edited and I'm not sure if I will either, you will notice that it's changed from third to first person and I am so sorry to those who will be pissed because I only discovered I prefer to write in third like towards the end, which you will notice because I finish it in third lmao i am just as much of a mess as my life is sO it is my first fic ever and it does suck so please be gentle)

(P.S THIS WAS BEFORE NAMJOON CHANGED HIS NAME TO RM SO PLEASE FORGIVE)

Blair's POV ++++++

Observing the sleeping princes, she found it unbelievable that they did not wake up once during the night's commotion half wondering if someone had come along with poison apples in the midst of the darkness.

Observing the sleeping princes , I find it unbelievable that they did not wake up once during last night's commotion. They're more like sleeping beauties having choked and died from the poison apple. However I did make note of the empty beer bottles in the bin so that could be one of the reasons, which would have made Harley the evil witch, I smirked. These boys wouldn't have stood a chance knowing Harley's wild personality. Making the decision to get moving and wake them up, I pulled out my dagger and held it against my first victim's throat, Taehyung's eyes fluttered open against his cheeks, I watched as his eyes focused in on mine, then I watched as he became aware of the dagger against his throat and how close I was to his face, I held a finger to my lips and watched as his eyes travelled down to them and stared just a bit too long before he reached his hand over and softly shook JHope awake and made the same gesture to his lips. This domino effect worked incredibly well, I'm pretty sure they all thought I meant harm until I slid my dagger back into its belt and informed them in hushed tones, "I'll explain later, grab your bags and follow me", I watched as they gathered their things not so asleep anymore but still in a daze. Jeez these guys, they're like sitting ducks.

"I honestly thought that would've been me this morning" Jimin whispered to a confused Taehyung,

I led them to the black SUV out on a back alley and climbed in, they scrambled to get into the car Jungkook overly proud of himself that he got the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes and started the engine driving out in the empty streets of Seoul. "We're relocating you to a new location, there was an attack last night, well there was an intruder that was attacked by Harley anyway. But we're relocating just to be safe" I told them looking in the rearview mirror to see their shocked expressions, "Didn't your mother ever tell you if you kept pulling the same face it will stick one day? you guys look shocked all the time, gotta get over the novelty of it all".

"We have literally known you for less than twelve hours" Taehyung looked at me deadpan,

"I can literally flip this car and walk away unscathed how about you?" I replied calmly, Taehyung raised his hands in surrender, I noted calmly until I realised he had a little smirk on his face. I'm gonna kill him.

"Is Harley okay? I mean I'm assuming she is but I still want to ask" Yoongi asked worried, I glanced at him, it's unusual for a client to ask about the wellbeing of the gang,

"Yeah how did she take down the intruder? she was totally wasted last night" Jimin spoke up concerned,

I rolled my eyes, "of course she was, and she's fine, two lungs and a heartbeat",

"What about the rest of her body?" Jungkook looked at me horrified, I looked at the other members in the rearview mirror like is this kid for real?

"It's a metaphor Kookie.. I think" Namjoon spoke up,

"Well anyway we will be staying at this hotel indefinitely, so make yourselves comfortable", I continued on pulling into the underground car park near the secret entrance.