A lost sight of memories ⚡

(Nya's narrating)

Memories contains every single moment of your life. Without them, it's hard to make new ones. Sometimes the memories you have are really important ones and you do not want them to be gone. Maybe an object can bring it back and soon you might know yourself and the people you love.

Bright early in the morning, sun shines, birds chirp and after the reconciliation of Jay and Nya, many Ninjago people started to write fanfictions and make clubs about them.

The news reporter was in front of Destiny's Bounty with many Jaya fans and they all squealed in delight as a small camera in Jay's room was watching Jay and Nya sleep very peacefully.

The brunette wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and Nya end up cuddling on his chest.

"Awwwww!" The Jaya fans squealed and cried as they watched Jay opened his eyes. The one that makes everyone thinks the reason why Nya loves Jay. His amazing sapphire eyes.

"Good morning, babe" Jay said very quietly and the news reporter and the Jaya fans all squealed very loud. "He called Nya babe?! Isn't that amazing?!" One of the Jaya fans shrieked very excited.

Nya wake up very happy than ever. She was glad she and Jay have fun alone after coming back from the hospital.

"Let's go make breakfast for the others, N's" Jay whispered the raven's right ear and she nodded.

The two changed into their regular clothes out of their pajamas and head downstairs holding hands.

Nya's hair have grow fast and it was up to her waist. Jay loves braiding her hair whenever he's bored.

Nya and Jay decided to make something Italian for their friends before heading off to the park.

While Nya sing some Shawn Mendez' songs, Jay take out a necklace that he found in his real father's estate. It was shimmering blue diamonds representing a heart. This necklace reminds him of their elemental dragon they combined together and every single lasting moment there is.

"Jay, mind if you passed me the parmesan cheese?" Nya said and Jay throw her the cheese which she caught and put over the homemade lasagna they made for their friends once they wake up.

Jay put away the necklace in his pocket and looked at the clock. "Nya, we should get going" Jay said and Nya nodded. "Got it, after a selfie of my Shawn Mendez cup" Nya said and take a quick selfie of her and her cup that she adores.

Jay laughed at her and after that, they both walked out of the ship where many Jaya fans are at. "Jay! Nya! We're such huge fans of you two!" One of them yelled out and the couple laughed and ignore them in order to make their elemental dragons to the park.

Once they're alone at the park, they sit under a cherry tree cuddling. Blossoms bloom and many people chat like a regular day. The two don't mind if their fans are there, they're just happy that they're together again.

Jay looked at his pocket knewing that this is the right moment to give her the necklace. He nudged his girlfriend to get her attention. "Jay, was is it?" Nya asked her boyfriend. "There's something I want to show you, it's very-"

"Jay! Nya! We need you two at Destiny's Bounty right now!" Lloyd said through their comms and Nya got up and looked at her boyfriend.