The Midnight Dance ☪️(Part 3)

"Are the ninja okay?" One of the citizens said in fear. Every Jaya fan in Ninjago was scared and hope their OTP's not dead. "I bet they are! Those guys and girl are true heroes that Ninjago are lucky to have" Dareth said and everyone started to clapped as the smoke started to fade away.

"Kai?" Skylor said and 5 elemental dragons roared very loud revealing the 5 ninja, Nya, and Jay's adoptive parents: Ed and Edna. "Holy Krux! This is such a crazy day, right Ron?" Dareth squealed and Ronin smiled. "Yes, it was. Good news is that Jay got his memories back, thanks to the necklace!" Ronin said.

Kai and Skylor run up to each other and hugged each other. Lloyd, Cole, Zane run up to many Jaya fans and they all talked about the ship. The couple hold hands and they looked at each other in love.

"Awww! Lovebirds!" Ed and Edna squealed like one of the Jaya fangirls. "Ma! Pa! Stop embarrassing me!" Jay groaned and Nya laughed.

"Jay, I'm sorry of what I said earlier. I was just joking around just to make you laugh but I realized what I said earlier hurts your feelings. You're not stupid nor weak. You're strong and very caring to everyone. Please forgive me" Nya exclaimed and the brunette smiled. "That's all I need to hear from you, N's. You have been forgiven" Jay said and he cupped her face and kissed her.

Nya smiled and kissed him back passionately. She's really happy that he got his memories back. She's happy even if her boyfriend doesn't have his memories back or with cause he's the same Jay she knew from the start.

"This is so beautiful!" Cole cried and Zane and Lloyd nodded in agreement to their friend.

Someone was crying very loud that caught the three ninja's attention. It was Kai who was crying. "Kai? Do you ship Jaya?" Zane said. "Apparently, yes! I ship Jaya!" Kai boomed and every Jaya fan cheered.

"Kai, we like you now because you ship Jaya" Amy4Walker said. "Really? Wait a minute, you all hate me if I don't ship Jaya" Kai questioned the Wattpad author. "Yeah, and that you keep on interrupting too many Jaya kisses" Aquamarine_Igneous added. "How many did I interrupted them from kissing?" Kai asked the Wattpad author. "Actually, a lot, but don't dare interrupt those love birds from kissing again" Sopherloafer said crossing her arms. "Or else what?" Kai said. "We get to use all of your weaknesses against you" MasterofCupcakes said and Sopherloafer and Amy4Walker give her a high five. "I'm not scared of you Jaya fans-" "Kai! We're giving 30 seconds of a headstart to run away from us or else you promised us to not interrupt another Jaya kiss ever or we will kill you!" Aquamarine_Igneous said. "Fine! I won't interrupt an another Jaya kiss ever or-" "Else you will get killed by your weaknesses like water, Skylor-" Amy4Walker said as she continued on spilling every Kai weakness there is. "Fine! I won't do it again ever or you all can kill me" Kai said in defeat. "Yay!" MasterofCupcakes, Sopherloafer, Aquamarine_Igneous, and Amy4Walker cheered.

"Good job, Kai, you're actually not going to interrupt any Jaya kiss, huh? Let's say about that artwork I'm working on" Mina(Me) said giving Kai a high five.

"Yeah but what artwork?" Kai said.

"Uh, nothing, I'm just here in Ninjago City with some friends of mine to discuss about Jaya. Cole, Lloyd, and Zane are making a Jaya lemon fanfiction" Mina explained to the fire ninja.