Amusement Park Alone! 💧⚡

After hearing Dareth's plan, Nya walked in the medic room where Jay was awake. "Man, how long was I out?" Jay asked the raven haired girl. "3 days actually but I'm glad you're fine" Nya exclaimed and this time she didn't hugged him.

She end sitting down on his bed and playing with her hair. "Jay, sometimes I felt like we need some alone time at memory lane, so I decided to the fact that we can sneak out of the Bounty to one of our favorite places" Nya said and Jay smiled. "Sure, let's go if you want to" Jay said.

"Yeah but I brought you some clothes and some gel of course cause I want you to wear it and you know what to do with the gel, right?" Nya rambled and Jay nodded. "Yeah, I know what to do about that" Jay said. "Good, I'll go change in my room" Nya said and she left the medic room. She knew what to do that can make her boyfriend's day the best memory lane ever.

After getting herself ready, Nya put her long hair in a bun adding some chopsticks on it. She walked out of the room where her boyfriend was waiting for her.

He was wearing that same tux he wore on their first date especially that scarf he put over his neck. He even gelled his hair to the side. The brunette made a gasp when he saw Nya. She's wearing the same dress from their first date and she take a deep breath.

"I'm your arms" she said and Jay smiled and they hold hands walking out of the Bounty. Nya summoned her elemental dragon for her and her boyfriend to go and they fly off to somewhere. Somewhere down to memory lane.

Nya landed her elemental dragon on the ground and the two got off the dragon.

"Where are we?" Jay asked the raven. "We're at the Mega Monster Amusement Park and do you know why?" Nya said. "Why?" "This place holds one very important memory you and I have together, c'mon, let's go to this restaurant down there to have the same exact food we ordered!" Nya squealed and she pulled Jay down to a restaurant.

As they sit down, Nya noticed that they're at the same table they sit at. "Nya, can I asked you something?" Jay said. "Sure"

"Is this like a date?" He asked the water ninja and she put the order menu over her face so that the brunette won't see her blushed. "Uh, no, Jay, just a hangout" Nya lied and she put down the menu. Yes, Jay, it is like a date. I just have one more place to show you Nya thought.

"I felt we're overdressed in this place, we could just wear causal instead" Jay said. Nya put her hand over Jay's and see his blue eyes shine in confusion. "Na! It's fine, Jay, we looked amazing" Nya said in delight.

The waiter handed them their food and the two talked and enjoyed the food especially their company. All Nya thought while talking to Jay is that she hoped Jay remember this memory.

Jay and Nya both walked out of the restaurant and realized the line to the roller coaster was not too long. "Let's go to the roller coaster, Jay!" Nya said and pulled her boyfriend's hand in the line of the roller coaster. "But we already ate, I'm not sure it's a-" "Jay, calm down, remember this is a alone time at memory lane for us and we left the station of silence" Nya joked and Jay sighed. "Alright, let's hope it can cheer my worry side up" Jay said.

The two got seats in the front of the roller coaster and Nya smiled. She knew what to do. "You are the best you" Nya said before kissing Jay on the cheek. Jay was shocked and the camera flashed in front of their eyes for a picture.

After getting off the roller coaster, Jay was confused of why Nya kissed him on the cheek. Nya hold his hand and lay her head on his shoulder. "Why did you kissed me on the cheek while we're at the roller coaster ride?" Jay said to the raven and she blushed a little. "Let's say that kiss holds a good memory of how we become a couple" Nya said remembering his true potential moment.

The brunette was confused and hoping that he can remember it but he can't. The necklace was blocking it from remembering it. Where was the necklace?

The two went back to the bounty and someone was waiting for them. "Where do you two went?" Kai said. Nya giggled and she grabbed Jay and dragged him to her room.

"You both better not do a lemon!" Kai shouted and Cole, Zane, and Lloyd hugged each other. "JAYA!" They yelled.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this your favorite chapter, readers?

-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!