9

"Okay, first of all, get your filthy hand off Sooyoung," Spat Seungwan then shoved his arm off, slightly hitting Sooyoung as well then taking the confused girl's wrist only to pull her to her her side. The scene was laughable for Taehyung because Seungwan is protectively hugging Sooyoung who looked like a lost puppy. The over reaction almost made Taehyung roll his eyes? What is he? Some kind of pervert? "Second, how the hell do you know her? And what on earth is she doing here? Don't even try and tell me you're dating her because I swear I will fucking kill you right on this spot."

"You went back to Canada for how many years and now decided to come here yet you're still feisty as ever," Someone interrupted with bitterness obvious in their tone and it immediately made Seungwan shut her eyes.

"Oh, great. Now the asshole is here," Groaned Seungwan as she lets go of Sooyoung. Yoongi scoffed then they both glare at each other. The tension between them radiated greatly to Taehyung and Sooyoung. Awkwardly standing, Sooyoung looked at Taehyung, face asking what they should do because it was so damn uncomfortable. Taehyung scrunched his nose then gestured her to walk away. Before she could do that, she stole a glance to her friend who was still giving a deadly look to Yoongi. Then she slowly slipped off the scene and hurried to where Taehyung was going.

They came to a halt to the corner of the room where the alcohol is at. Taehyung grabbed one then drank it. The incident earlier crept up to Sooyoung's mind as she watch him drink. Face reddening while sharply inhaling, she turned her heel to walk away from embarrassment but Taehyung's voice stopped her.

"How do you know her?" Taehyung asked out of curiousity. Didn't Jimin say Sooyoung have no friends? And the two are complete opposites. Them being friends are the last thing he could imagine. The world truly is a mysterious place. Who knew? Much to her dismay, she turned to him but head tilted down so her blush wouldn't be revealed. It was certain thag he would tease her.

"W-Well, during break she sat with me a-and introduced herself a week ago. We have chemistry together a-and eat together everyday," Sooyoung quietly explained. It made Taehyung smile a little. That was nice of Seungwan. At least she's not always around boys. Not that it was bad or anything. There are just certain things girls know that they don't. He made a mental note to thank her.

"So, you two are friends then?" That question made Sooyoung shot her head up. To this day, she still doesn't know what that actually means. How do you know you are friends with someone? Does it feel like they'll be by your side no matter what? Do they always make you laugh? Are you certain that they will protect you? Do they let you know that you're not alone? If so, then:

"Yes," Replied Sooyoung, a small smile creeping to her pale lips. "Friends."

And with that, she turned and went to look for her friend. It felt very nice and refreshing to be able to call someone your friend. Though Sooyoung only knew her for only a week, she knows that she can trust Seungwan. It was a tough crowd. It was quick of them to be a lot when it was only half of them earlier. All of them are dancing wildly to the music Yoongi and Hoseok are handling. The stench of alcohol made Sooyoung frown and pinch her nostrils. After her quest of finding Seungwan, Sooyoung caught her outside in the back of the house.

Much to her surprise, Seungwan was leaning on the concrete with a lit cigarette burning between her fingers. The smoker was staring off to space with her brows narrowed. Sooyoung is reluctant for a bit whether she should approach her or not. Obviously, Sooyoung doesn't have any experience when it comes to comforting or giving advice. She was always taught to keep her mouth shut. But friends need to talk to friends, right? Sooyoung always watched people talk to each other. When one had a bad day, their frowns always turn into smiles after chatting woth their friends.