08

"Sometimes some decisions are made for better life

"Sometimes some decisions are made for better life. And some decisions are made for better smile."

Evie's POV

Things have been worst than what I thought of.
First Taehyung and now missing of my periods. This is the second month and a deep dark thought had hit my mind badly.

Vomits on daily basis as given me a confirmation and support to my dark thought.

"You should get a check up." Jin said with a frustrated tone while he softly rubbed my back.

Meetings with my bathroom's toilet seat is extremely important.

"I should skip my office and visit as soon as."
I made my way out of the bathroom, cleaning my face and holding Jin's hand who comforted me.

Jin left the room for some medicine to bring and I, I was all alone left with my problems.

Fake smiling in front of my mirror and promising myself for happy endings.

-

"We have a good news for you Ms. Evie."

"Your results are positive."

Listening to those unwanted words, I froze as attic ice.

My mind wouldn't work. The thoughts jumped in and out for should I be happy for becoming a mother of beautiful young child or sad because this child belongs to a person who should not be in my life again.

I walked like a drunk man making my way out of the hospital.

Thoughts blocked my mind from working resulting up lying on my knees in front of a car.

"Be careful young lady!" The man shouted while her wife cried out of the pain she was bearing for a beautiful soul.

I tried my best to stand on my own feet but my legs shivered making them to weak to work.

I started to cry, as loud as I can. I didn't care who saw me, who laughed and who talked.

"Com'on."
It was Jin.

No one's POV

Life is all about something new, maybe it will be good or something it will be problematic but it's how you decide to face it.

Evie was blank, after hearing those words from she was scared of not because she wasn't ready for a child but she was stuck between two humans, the one she love and the one who love her.

Not only this but also the decision of giving that soul a father he/she needed.

Checking Tae contact, wanting to press a call button to keeping Jin to herself because he could be a perfect father, her world stopped.

A carefree soul who lived cheerfully and cherished every little moment never thought that her life would become a different story, a different decision with a different end.

But she could be wrong. She hadan angel in her life. Kim Seok-Jin.
That's what we think. Right?

But maybe we are wrong.

Jin's POV

"PREGNANT?"
Things were so unbelievable for me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

This girl is pregnant with Kim Taehyung's child.

The breaking news. Ahaha.

I comforted her while she cried her heart out, for the first time I felt sorry for her. This poor girl, why is she only struggling so much.

She hugged me tight not letting me go for even a second.

"Do you want to keep this child?" I wasn't sure of what I said, was I ready?

Was I ready to fake things and keep a child who doesn't belong to me.

"Yes, until and unless if you are the father of this child." She smiled innocently through her tears and hugged me making herself a little relaxed going through a stressful day.

I removed her hair delicately from her beautiful gorgeous face even if she cried for a whole day, she looked beautiful. And without a thought I placed my lips softly on hers. Those small pretty strawberry lips made butterflies dance in my empty stomach.

This is was the first I felt something with her, it was different feeling and I know I was in trouble.
I was falling for her.