Chapter 30

September 5/2018

Making sure the diaper bags was refilled I went over and picked Henry up out of his crib where I had laid him down. Sitting down in the rocking chair that was in the corner of the room I lifted up my shirt and got everything adjusted so I could feel Henry. He was getting his lunch just a little earlier than he normally would since we were headed to Avery's half-birthday Party.

    While Henry ate his lunch I randomly scrolled through the hundreds and hundreds of pictures on my phone. I probably should get them on my computer so I could free up some space on my phone, but then again I have a two hundred and fifty-six-gigabyte phone so I'm likely never going to be able to fill it. Opening up my album full of pictures of Henry I smiled as I random scrolled through the pictures and clicked on one every now and then. At the beginning of the album was the pictures from the day he was born. Oh my goodness, that literally feels like it was forever ago I can't believe how long it really has been.

Emmett: Hey

Ana: Hey you

Emmett: What are you up too?

Ana: sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery feeding Henry. You?

Emmett: Fun, I'm on my break and bored out of my mind the store is so slow today I might just die of boredom.

Ana: I'm not sure that's physically possible

Emmett: I think is it.

Ana: I wish I could come cheer you up, but I have a party to go to today

Emmett: Yes I remember, have fun. What exactly do you do at a half-birthday?

Ana: Celebrate making it six months, I don't know, I just know that I'm having one for Henry to next month.

Emmett: Guess I'll have to get him a present then

Ana: No you don't need to get him a present

Emmett: Mmm okay... whatever you say. Well I gotta go my break is over and I get to go out there and sort more nails

Ana: Have fun!

Emmett: Oh joy!

    I smiled and locked my phone setting it down on a little night and that is next to the rocking chair. Henry had unlatched himself which he only ever does when he's full so I liked him up so I could get a burp out of him. After that, I stood up and rested Henry on my hip, picked up the diaper bag and head out of the nursery and across the hall to my bedroom.

    Both of us were already dressed and ready for the events of today. I just had to grab my wallet off my desk and throw it into the diaper bag as well before shutting the lights off in my bedroom and heading downstairs. I grabbed put Henry into his car seat, put the diaper bag on my back and grabbed the gift bag off the floor. Grabbing Henry's car seat I head out the front door locking it behind me before walking around the front of the house to where my car was parked in the driveway. Getting Henry clicked into place I closed his door and send up the front passenger door putting Avery's present down on the passenger seat and the diaper bag on the floor.

    Driving down the street I had some random radio station turned on and was really enjoying whatever song it was they were playing. I had programmed Britney's dress into the GPS in my car since I didn't exactly know how to get there on account of never having been there before. Arriving at the house I recognized Britney and Carder's car in the driveway and pulled my car in directly behind it. Grabbing everything out of the car I head up to knock on the front door.