News(Edited)

Shocked, happy, and scared is what they felt at the moment. Shocked because they are only 15 years old. Happy because they have always wanted kids, but not at this age. But mostly they were scared of what other people will think and say about it. Hailey, Sapphire, Penny, and Jenny were all pregnant by their boyfriends; David, Tarquell, Saul, and Mac. Let's take a step back to figure out what's happening right now.
Sapphire's P.O.V
Ugh!!!! Me and the girls have been feeling so sick lately. I think it's just the stomach bug but Hailey is going to the doctors and is making me and the other girls go too. Let me explain what has been happening to us lately. All of us have been throwing up, craving crazy ass stuff we usually never eat, and our bodies have been aching a bit. All this stuff has been going on for a month and is worrying me a bit but not that much.
*Skip to after the doctors appointment*
OMG!!!!! What are me and the girls going to do?!?! Everything was going perfect for us, then this just had to happen. Let me tell you what they told us what was wrong with us. They told each of us girls that we were all about a month PREGNANT!!!! "What are we going to do?!?!?!" Jenny asks freaking out about the situation. But can you really blame her. We are all FIFTEEN years old and PREGNANT. Hailey responded to her question after thinking for a moment, "I know y'all are going to say this is stupidly crazy besides Sapphire since I done told her." Oh yeah. I forgot me and her told each other what we would do if this situation was to ever happen. After she told them the idea, we went to her house to discuss it more. The plan is we leave with only an explanation for the boys in the dugout about what's happening. Then we are going to pack our stuff and some money then leave here without telling anyone else what we are doing. The note said.....
Dear boys,
We are so sorry that this had happened. We tried to make sure none of this happened. Do y'all know why we have been acting weird lately? We went to the doctors office to find out what was wrong with us. They told us we were all about a month pregnant. We really didn't mean for this to happen. We don't want y'all to reject us and the babies but we also don't want to ruin you guys' life with being a teen dad, so we are all leaving now. We love you four with all our hearts so always remember that. Well this is goodbye. We love you four, Fingers, and Johnnie.
-Love, the girls.
We left the note on the bench, took one last look around the sandlot, and then just like that we left.

No one's P.O.V *The next day*
When the boys found the note they were in pure shock, this was the last thing expected to be wrong with the girls. They all tried to contact them for a year and search for them two years. But sadly they had neither luck in either of those. Little did anyone know that in 14 years they will see each other again with one little meet.

*I made this one a little bit better than the original. But all characters in the actual movie belong to David Mickey Evans. Sapphire belongs to -officiallydanay-. While all the other characters belong to me. Bye!!!!👋*