Chapter two: Start, of the gay

*voices of children all spontaneously talking*

"And then he- *annoyed sigh* are you even listening?!?!!" "Uhhh, well-" "Nope. It's fine, I'll just go" ......... *sigh*
I just slammed my head down on the table, not in a angry way, but in a way that literally screams- 'THIS GUY IS A FUCKING IDIOT'- anyway. I got up from my seat at the lunch table and dragged myself outside. "Oh whoops! Sorry, didn't see you there!!" A voice apologized.

.....Wait..... Did I even bump into anyone? Ehhhh, idk.... I'm always in my own little world so I never know my surroundings really. "It's fine really, no harm done. Well... Besides the fact that my books are now scattered along the floor." I sighed. Wait! SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER CARRY BOOKS AROU- oh yea right... My Percy Jackson books..... Nevermind. I scooped all 5 of them back up and I decided that no other words were needed in that situation... So I decided to continue my walk to the library.

"Hey wait!" I groaned in annoyance. "What!!" I was about ready to Kermit suicide off a building if I got interrupted again. "Well, uh. I was wondering if I could- "Spend the rest of the lunch period with me? Yea, fuck no. Don't you have friends to hang out with?" I hissed. The person hesitated.... "Imma take that as a no." I facepalmed. "Just don't bug me too much." I scoffed and turned around. Hearing the faint 'yesss' of the.... Well. Whoever the fuck this person is.

Jesus fuck me in the ass so hard I won't be able to walk for the rest of my life- Why is this kid so ADORABLE!!!!???! "Ummm Dude, your kinda staring again...." And that deep, soft voice can put me sleep anytime- "Huh? Oh sorry!" I blushed, and then nearly died as the beautiful man sitting next to me, patted me on the shoulder. "It's fine! Just... Don't do it again... Or else.... His voice was completely gone. I couldn't hear him anymore. All I could focus on was that
Hand that was still on my shoulder- oh that hand can finger my tight ass anytime- OK GOLDEN!!! STOP IT WITH THE DIRTY THOUGHTS!!!! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT YOU CAN BE GAY FOR THIS MAN!!! *bell rings*

"Well. I'll see you tommorow Man! Bye!!" ...... I never got his name.... "Fuck ME!!!"