Chapter Three: I think I'm Gay.

"WHAAAAATTTTT!!!" "Yep. You heard me correctly.... I think I'm gay...." "But! You can't be! You- "No, you can only be born gay honey." "....oh.... Right" *silence* "WELL GOODNIGHT!" "Wait! Dude! You gotta give me details! Who is it! What do they look like?! I need details man! MY SEX LIFE IS YOUR SEX LIFE!!!" *sigh* "You'll find out tommorow! See ya!!" *door slams shut*

/SCHOOL TIME\

"And since Andrew Jackson made this law, they were forced off their-

Ughhhhhhhh!!!! This class is what makes me want to rip my hair out!! Seriously- why the fuck do we need to learn history for anyway? Its not like anyone's gonna suddenly need it in later life! I would be happy if I were learning about Hamilton- better yet, I'd rather be reading my yaoi- I mean manga now than listening to this shit-

"Owwww! You bitch!" "You should have been paying attention! And then maybe I would have not thrown my pencil at you now would I?" "Well, no, but- "Oh! And also! That's a two hour detention you have after school today! You can make up your class work in that time!" The teacher smiled- more like smirked and continued on with his lesson. *sigh* life just loves to fuck me, Doesn't it?

/Detention\

I sighed in boredom. I had already- and very quickly, finished my History assignment. I had another hour to go. I would just leave, but, they have cameras. Two, my phone has nothing of interest to me right now. And Three, I left my manga at home, so I have nothing to read. "Man I really gotta take a piss." I exclaimed to no one but myself and stood up from the desk and made my way out the room. On the way to the bathroom, I heard some voices coming from my left. 'Huh, that's weird. The only reason kids would be still at school is if they have detention..... And the last I checked, I'm the only one in that room. And, of course- like any other kid- curiosity got the best of me and I wandered towards the voices.

Three- no wait, Six. Why the hell-

Oh.

It's that kid that asked to spend the rest of the lunch period with me..... He's getting bullied? No, he's talking back so he's not. The other 5 voices- the kid being the 6th- were threatening him? Pfth, when are the people in this school not?! As I continued to Get closer, all I heard one of the 'bullies' say was, "Oh!? You and what army?" That's when the kid flinched and panicked. Being that I was in the general area and had no other thing to do- except the fact I had to piss really badly right now- I took action and stepped in.

"This one."

................"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! You don't even LOOK INTIMIDATING!!!"
Well.... He's not wrong. My short figure and slightly chubby body. Makes me look kinda.... Retarded, but oh well. "You know. You really shouldn't judge by the appearance of someone you just met." I glared. "Awww! The little baby is trying to be tough! Oh please, your not even worth the fight." "See you later, bunny boy, next time. We'll be drawing some blood''!

And they're gone.

And i really need to Take a piss.

Imma go and do that.

Yea.

"Hey wait!" oh.... I forgot about him for a second. "Yea?" "Thanks for saving me." He blushed. "It was nothing, literally." "Now. If you don't mind. Imma go and use the bathroom. Before I wind up pissing myself. See ya!" "W-wait! What's your name? I at least wanna know the name of my savior!!" Savior? Oh please, I'm far from that position, I'm more like trash. Yea. That fits me.

"Golden..... You?"

"S- Salvage."