Episode One: The Worm Hole (Part two)

"Either something dug its way into the mansion, or something has dug its way out. Both are equally terrifying" Ghost Roaster said as he and his three teammates examinded the sizeable tunnel that none of them had dug, but Ghost Roaster suspected they might be lying. The only reason he didn't call them out on it was because Grim Creeper did keep quite a few lab experiments and sometimes one of them escaped, so it could have been dug by one of them.

Rattle Shake sighed in annoyance.

"Are gonna have to find whatever dug it?" Rattle Shake griped.

"Yes. We are Skylanders. It is our job to protect Skylands, so if whatever dug this tunnel is a threat to us or to others, it is our job to stop it" Ghost Roaster explained, rather annoyed at how much of a prick Rattle Shake was being.

Ghost Roaster, Grim Creeper, Rattle Shake, and Night Shift were all Skylanders. The Skylanders were a large group of heros who had sworn to protect Skylands (a magical land made up of floating islands) at all costs. Most people were invited to become Skylanders by Master Eon, the leader of the Skylanders, after they did something heroic or brave. However, some people asked him to let them become Skylanders. Then they would have to go through a series of tests and trials to prove that they're worthy to become a Skylander.

"But how are we going to find it if we don't even know whether it's in the mansion or not?" Night Shift asked.

"We going to split up. You and Rattle Shake will stay here and search the house, and me and Grim Creeper will look around the forest for it" Ghost Roaster explained.

Grim Creeper sighed, but it didn't seem like he was dissaponted or annoyed.

"There's an easier way to handle this. Let's just burn the mansion down and if the monster thing is in there it'll die and we can just go about our afterlives as if this whole thing never happened" Grim Creeper said with a psychotic grin on his face as he pulled out a box of matches.

Ghost Roaster grabbed Grim Creeper's arm, stopping him from lighting the match and fulfilling his plan.

"But what if it's NOT in the mansion?" Ghost Roaster said, trying to sound calm.

"Well then we'll just buy a new house" Grim Creeper replied as he pulled away from the ghoul's grip.

"Grim! We can barely even afford food! We spent all our money on this house! We CANNOT get a new house!" Ghost Roaster yelled as Grim Creeper lit the match and began to run toward the mansion.

"GRIM! DON'T YOU DARE BURN THE HOUSE DOWN! PUT THAT MATCH OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE FIRE YOU STARTED!" He threatened.

Grim Creeper came to a halt, not because of Ghost Roaster's threat, but because the match had went out. He sighed as he opened the box of matches to get a new one, only to see that the box was now empty. He pouted before letting go the match he was holding, causing it to tumble to the ground, and then proceeding to crush it into a fine powder under his boot. The empty match box met the same fate mere seconds after.

"Have you ever considered NOT doing something that puts us or the house in danger?" Ghost Roaster asked sarcassticly.

Ghost Roaster wasn't sure whether or not he was being sarcastic or not. He has said it in a sarcastic tone and he meant for it to sound like that, but he also did indeed wish to know if something that wasn't completely perturbed had ever crossed Grim Creeper's mind.