Thirty

I woke up by my head pounding in pain. I then check my phone to see hundreds of notifications. I get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror what an i wearing? Then I remember Anthony probably got me dressed because I fell asleep I fall back on the bed in embarrassment. I went downstairs to look for some medicine to help my hangover. I walk into the kitchen and see chance making out with Loren. They stop when they see me "HOW COULD THOT SO THIS TO TESSA AND YOU WHORE TESSA'S GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AFTER I DO" I say as I start walking towards Loren to hit her but then I get pulled back by Anthony. "Put me down" I yelled still trying to hit Loren but it was no use, Anthonys to strong. "Babe what's wrong with you" Anthony says then I turn around and stared at him "Whats wrong with you, Nathan said you were dancing with some girls last night, so what's wrong with you" I say then I stomp upstairs to Tessa room. I walk in and she's laying down "Hey T" I say sad and mad. "Wassup" she smiles "I don't know how else to say it so I'm just gonna say it, i walked in on chafe and Loren making out" I say as I saw her energy for down. She started to cry I went and held her "Arianna" Tessa said still crying "Yeah T" I say "I'm pregnant"