Sixty Six

{One year later}

I wake up and roll over to see the love of my life sound asleep.

Anthony Trujillo.

His perfectly messy brown hair, his dark brown eyes, his tan skin, his dimples.

God took his time on him.

Then a smile appeared on his face showing his dimples.

I swear you could swim In them.

"Staring at me sleep is not only weird, it's creepy" he says as he sits up. I let out a laugh then he turned to me and layed his lips on mine.

I wish we could stay like this forever.

Butttt he pulled away. He stood up and stretched as he walked to the bathroom.

So let me catch you up to speed. Anthony is now 23 and im 22. We no longer live with team ten but they are still in our lives. We now have our own House.

Together.

I hear my phone ring and grab it.
"Hello" I answer "Hey Arianna it's Jake I tried calling Anthony but I think his phones dead, can I talk to him" he said through the phone. "Yeah one sec" I put the phone down.

"Anthony, Jake's on the phone" I yell then he comes out of the bathroom and walks towards me.

I hand him the phone and he walked out of the room.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and take off the big shirt I had on. I got in the shower and let the hot water hit my body.

I washed my hair along with my body and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked over to the mirror.

I cleaned the smoke of the mirror with my hand and see purple marks all over my neck and chest.

"Anthony Trujillo" I yell and he ran up stairs. "What mom" he said sarcastically.

"What the actual fuck I told you not to leave any hickeys on me" I say looking in the mirror.

I had about four on my neck and six on my chest.

He chuckled "Sorry baby" he grabbed my face and kissed me "get ready we're going on a date" he said as he walked out.

"Where" I say while waking into the room "the beach" he says as he puts a shirt on.

I walk over to my closet and grab a white dress and my tan heals.

Arianna's outfit

Arianna's outfit

I grab a white bikini and put in on then the dress.

Arianna's Bikini

Arianna's Bikini

Anthony had a white tee shirt on along with a red button up shirt and some shorts. He also had his Yezzy's on.

 He also had his Yezzy's on

Anthony's outfit

"Ready baby" he asked as he kissed my cheek. He was acting more I don't know, cheesy.

We walk down stairs and out to the car.

••

We got out of the water and walked around the beach hand in hand.

The sun was setting and the waves were splashing.

Everything was perfect.

Then He stopped waking and stood in front of me. I liked at him with confusion plastered on my face.

Then what happend next shocked me.

Anthony Trujillo was on one knee proposing to me.

"Arianna for the past year we've been together I've fallen in love with you more and more by the second. I've put you threw so much shit I truly don't deserve you. I don't think I've ever been happier with anyone else in my entire life. Your the definition of perfect, your so beautiful. God I love you I'm so lucky to love you" he said as tears were already pouring out my eyes and he wipes them away with his thumb.

"Arianna will you marry me"

I probably had the biggest smile in the world "Yes Anthony, of course yes" I yell out and he hugs me.

I'm so lucky to have this kid in my arms.

Then he pulled away "almost forgot" he chuckled as he pulled a little box out of his pocket.

He pulled out a ring and put it on my finger.

It was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my life.

"I swear to God Anthony if you spent more than one hundred dollars on this in gonna kill you" I say as I admire the ring

"Only the best for you baby" he kissed my cheek.

How did I get so lucky.

AHHHH GUYS IM BACK AND THERE ENGAGED OMG I MISSED THIS BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SO BE READY. ITS HELLA GOOD WELL THAT'S AT LEAST WHAT MY FRIENDS THINK