Chapter 19: What a Kiss doesn't Fix

11:45 AM

It has been a few weeks since the club and such and now I am finally back to the dance competitions! I walk into the studio where my pro instructor is and I about die in my spot when I see who it is. It's fucking Hansol from Topp Dogg. I cover my mouth the suppress the scream. He smiles at me and holds out his hand. 

"Hello! I'm guessing you know who I am. Nice to meet you Hoseok," He says. 

"H-hello! Nice to meet you Minsung!" I shake his hand. 

He chuckles and I set my stuff down excited to start today. He pulls out his phone and walks over to me sitting down. I join him and he plays a few songs starting with Rhianna, IU, P!nk, SUNMI, and Camila Cabello. 

"I want to make you do something a bit out of your normal comfort zone. I'm thinking a bit more sexual, partially because that is my style. Anyway, what do you think?" He asks. 

I bite my lip, "Sure. I mean I can try it out."

He claps his hands grinning, "Now let's pick a song!" 

2:45 PM

We picked our song and have just finished the first half of the song. It is going to kick my ass. I wave and say goodbye before heading home to take a shower before my date with Yoongi. He's been getting a bit distant and it is worrying me. I send him a text really quickly as I make my walk back home. 

Once I get home I hop in and rinse off making sure to clean all the sweat and stench away. I get out and towel dry my hair and get dressed in normal clothes. I pick up my phone and head to the cafe where our date is. 

I walk there and look at the date on my phone. Almost a year since I met him. Time zips by when you're reliving life. I walk into the warm cafe and see Yoongi in the corner window seat. I walk over and sit across from him. He looks tired, paler, and less himself. I reach my hand out and rest it on his. 

"Hey, darling."

"'Hey babe," He smiles softly, "How was rehearsal?"

"Good. Minsung as in Hansol of Topp Dogg is my choreographer," I grin. 

"That's amazing!!" 

We chat for a bit still holding hands. It is nice to know that he is mine. I look down at our hands and notice something. His long sleeve shirt rolled up a bit and revealed thin scabbing marks around his wrist. My heart stops. 

"Yoongi," I whisper. 

He seems to take the hint and jerks his sleeve down. I look him in the eyes and all I see is regret, sadness, and a flicker of fear. I reach out to him and lay my hand back on his. He bites his lip and looks away wiping his eyes. 

"Let's go home," I suggest and he just nods. 

I take his hand and we walk back to his place. He is quiet and avoids eye contact. I open the door and he shuffles in. I close the door and sit down motioning him to join me calmly. He sits down and tears pricking his eyes. I hold his hands and feel tears in my eyes as well. 

"...I'm sorry," Yoongi whispers as tears run down his cheeks. 

"Why are you sorry?" I squeeze his hands. 

He goes quiet. He starts sobbing and I pull him into a hug. I whisper sweet nothings to calm him down. 

"I'm sorry for being such a worthless person that you have to take care of! I am so sorry I am so clingy and needy!" Yoongi sobs loudly. 

My eyes wide," Darling, you're not like that! You keep me together, you are never clingy or too needy. You are definitely not a worthless person. You are so talented, funny, and sweet. You are my one and only darling I love you so much. I just don't want to lose you."

I bury my head in his shoulder and hold him close. He shakes in my arms as we sit there crying. I lean back to look him in the face and he sniffs. His red puffy eyes still have tears streaming. I kiss his cheeks, kissing away the tears. I then lift up his arms and roll up the sleeves revealing thin scabbed over cuts going up his arms to his elbow. They were like a bandage of his battles with what caused him pain. Every battle he won and lost. I kiss his arms on every cut. I then go back to his face and kiss him all over. 

"I'm the one who's sorry. I'm sorry for not making you feel better about yourself. Not being here for you when you needed me," I say as more tears fall. 

"Baby, it has nothing to do with you. You have helped me through so much. Hoseok if you weren't in my life I don't know if I'd even be alive. Thank you so much. I love you so much, but kisses can't fix everything," Yoongi letting a new wave of tears flow. 

"Then let's fix it together with more than kisses, with being together. Let's fight through it hand in hand my darling, beautiful, boy," I kiss him, "I love you."

"Thank you. I love you too baby."