🌿Request🌿

🌿Put Request here. They can be genderbent, supernateral, normal, pregame, etc. If you want it in a certain scenario, put that aswell. I can't really do lemons. I did one but idk I just don't feel that okay with doing them. This might change at some point but for now please don't request them

Also I don't do 'x readers' because I'm just not a fan of them. I prefer characters from ingame please. I only made one exception of cause i wanted to try it out.

Don't request any characters from the third anime (that weren't in a game). I haven't finished it and am not sure if I ever will. So I don't really know how those characters act.

Extra thing, since I've noticed these. If you want me to do one based on a song, please have something be changed. Like it doesn't make much sense to me to write one character basically just singing the lyrics. Make it to where its more of a story kind of thing and where something is different. For instance, lets use the song "meant to be yours" since I've seen those a lot. If you wanted me to do that, how about instead of the character as Veronica being behind a door, they would be where the character as Jd could see them or maybe the Veroncia character doesn't die at the end. Idk something like that. Because I do NOT want to have the whole song just in a chapter with a character's name by it and little anything actually going on.

No suicidal ones. Ill do ones where they are depressed but i will not do suicidal ones. I cant handle them.🌿