Aus And Alternate Timelines(Chap 3)

Lol I feel like in writing a Swap sans x reader instead should I change it to that?

"Dad can I go to the skelebros?" you asked "Sure you DO live there right?" Asgore said while looking up his book "Thanks dad!" You said with a smile and went downstairs and through the door (Asgore) 'Hmm wonder my the child is more cheery than normal? Well I'm not complaining I'm really happy she's happy and why did her clothes change?' Asgore said in his mind (Back to you) You pushed open the door and walked to the next room seeing the cat dog thing again "Clever verrrry clever" Temmie said "You thought you can go through MY timeline and take Minty's place.. I should be the one slowly corrupting the Timelines it is kill or be KILLED after all" Temmie said "Hey there Temmie I didn't magically appear here I was accidentally"pushed" in a portal", "Pft.. Right let's just see how the that stupid orange stick will react" Temmie said as she laughed out a maniacal laugh and disappeared out of tin air.

You walked on the seemingly endless path way until the door to snowdin is infront of you, You pushed it with all your strength but it turns out you didn't need all of your strength just to open it, you stumbled on the snow face flat but quickly stood up and looked at your surroundings you continued forward. Everything seems to be normal this "Stupid orange stick" didn't seem to show up well everything thinks your this "Minty" she was probably another version of you (Sorry if your a boy Minty IS a she and she's from another timeline so technically she's a gender swapped version of you[even though everyone still thinks your her]  but! You can change the character anyway boy or a girl or genderless/any gender) welp at least he didn't show up.

You knocked at the skelebros house and another sans with paps armour but it's blue opened the door "MINTY!! YOUR RIGHT ON TIME FOR MY FAMOUS TACOS!!" welp this is something

Here's Blueberry/Swap Sans! Probably the most well known Sans maybe I don't even need to put a picture of him at all! art not mine

He dragged you inside and you sat at the couch This house instead of having two rooms but there's three rooms! Sans got back from the kitchen while holding a tray of tacos, you took a taco and bit it.... The taste was INDESCRIBABLE that made your face scrunch up in some manner "MWEH HEH HEH!! YOU ALWAYS LOVED MY COOKING AS ALWAYS" Sans cheered.

Ok let's give a round of applause to the stupid orange stick known as CARROT!! or just Papyrus (lol ddlc reference I'm not a Papyrus fangirl and I don't hate papyrus ok [I'm more like a blueberry fangirl])

A door was opened next to the door in the middle revealing Papyrus but in Sanses clothes but orange "hey bro.." Papyrus said and noticed you and gave you a suspicious glare "PAPYRUS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT YOUR STATION!! I just SAW you at your station!" Blueberry huffed "come on bro I was just taking a break" paps said "Hmm ok you are BONE-Tired anyways" Sans said a pun (did you know blueberry was supposed to still like puns! Until... The fandom completely changed that well that's was I red online..) while a silent "Mweh heh heh' was heard Papyrus chuckled and rolled his eyes and headed downstairs and to the door." welp I'm off to muffets" Paps said "OK! Have a great time brother!!" Sans said and waved "Alright Minty! If you need anything I'll be in the kitchen!" Sans said  while running off holding the tray with left over tacos saying mweh heh heh. You sighed and walked around the house. You first walked where sprinkles the rock was supposed to be, you noticed a pic (at top) with... A bunch of Sanses? That includes Blueberry and... Sans? The thought of goat mom getting worried just wants to make you cry you miss your au you wanna go back but how? You looked back at the picture and noticed the same colorful Sans and the glitchy one.. Maybe Blueberry knows them!

(716 Words)

Yay another longer chapter and yes CLIFFHANGER eh Idk maybe not a cliffhanger ok seriously this book I think is slowly turning in a x reader and it's mainly focused on sanses but it's not supposed to be that maybe I should just turn it into a swap snaz x reader. -.