Onward (Chap 4)

(I've only wrote four chapters and I already have writers block._.)

You asked Sans (the swap one) if he knew this two skeletons Well yes their names are Ink and Error  but he doesn't know how to contact them. "I'm going out for a bit!" you said "OK Minty! Stay safe!" Blueberry yelled from the kitchen You stepped out the house and looked where waterfall should be "Welp I guess i have no choice" you were gonna ask "Undyne" if she knew about different versions of "undertale" you know this cause of Gaster's theory that legit no one believes or in this case... Wait a second who is Gaster swapped with in this universe? Doesn't matter as long as you get this Minty and you back to your universes. You got though the thick fog that's somehow there and.. You saw the entrance to waterfalls!

(Undertale_Z0002_Neutral)

"I can't find her/him! All I found is this other version!" Sans yelled
"So.. Do you have any idea why there's another version?!" Toriel also yelled back "I HAVE A IDEA!" Papyrus yells in glee Both of them looked at Papyrus "I FOUND THIS BACK AT THE BASEMENT which was oddly locked BUT I BROKE DOWN THE DOOR NYEH HEH HEH!!" Papyrus said while placing down books..alot of BOOKS "Alternate Timelines Volume 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...eh I'm too lazy to count" Sans said and flop to the couch while Papyrus is scolding him "Hmm I could help read....if you don't mind or anything.." 'Minty' Said "Of course my child I wouldn't mind some help and you might know some things along the way!" Toriel said "Yeah...i might tell some stories about them if they match with the books.."Minty said while grabbing Volume 1" Indeed let's get reading the"toriel said whole grabbing volume 2.

Oh wow atleast they are smart enough it's not Their (Y/n) but instead a look alike...

§]©™3 THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

*inaudible Argument*

(327 Words)
UGH this was supposed to be longer but I have writers block._____. I'm sowwy I promise it's gonna be longer