1: Unemployed

"Congratulations!"

All of them were enjoying the very last night of being together at the dormitory. Every corner was full packed with different people from other sections, their friends from organizations and varsities. Its the last night of being together after graduation and each will then live in separate ways.

"Hey. How are you enjoying the night?" Chenle came through the first door on the left, swiftly moving beside and offering some mojito to his friend, Donghyuck. Both were close friends since grade school, no, since birth. Their moms are best friends.

"I'm fine. Not really enjoying, but fine." Donghyuck frowned at the sight of the drink on his friend's hand. Just thinking of having to drink that made him choke. He scooted a bit to reach for his one and only favourite drink, strawberry juice. Chenle tried to steal it away but before doing that, Donghyuck already finished it.

"Can you stop being like a kid?" Chenle whispered. "Strawberry juice is not for this party okay?" He slapped his friend's hand and tugged him towards the lobby. "You stay here, do nothing but smile you got it?"

"Ohh... okay." Donghyuck gulped down his almost drooping saliva as he witnessed more and more people coming in and out of the lobby's main door. He was never this nervous in his entire life. The great challenge in my 18 years of existence has now come, suck my traditional Korean life, he thought.

"Donghyuck."

"Hyung! Glad you're here." Donghyuck's face lighten up when he saw Jaehyun's trance in front of him.

"Of course. How could your senior miss this? Congratulations."

"Thank you." He smiled. Finally, he could now regain his self from being cautious of the people he encounters.

"So, where's Chenle?"

"That idiot, he left me here like a statue."

"Did he tell you to stay like this? You look funny." Jaehyun laughs at Donghyuck's cute actions. He knew that his junior is all scared of being left alone in crowded places with all those modern cultures, which made him culture shocked every time.

"You guys there, come here." Chenle signalled both of them from afar.

"Its nice to see you. You look very awesome tonight." Jaehyun complimented Chenle which made the latter blushed. Chenle's first crush is him, but that was way back his first year in middle school. On the other hand, Donghyuck was glaring at his friend as if he was gonna kill him from that look. Chenle just laughed it off.

"Anything you want to drink?"

"Strawberry juice for me."

"You're so girl."

"You're gay."

"You are too."

"No, I'm not."

"Ugh. How about you Jaehyun-hyung?"

"I just want some milk."

All leftovers were left from the very first step of their room to the very last tile of their bathroom. The whole place was a mess and even the very neat Donghyuck was not in a mood for his role.

"Oh my god Donghyuck wake up!"

"What the..." He rubbed his face literally and scratched his head of annoyance.

"Aren't your parents gonna pick you up today? This place looks like a jungle!"

"So? We're moving anyway." Donghyuck yawned before sliding his shirt on.