ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2

"Alright and we're back with Dream from the jersey shore with something slight today

"Alright and we're back with Dream from the jersey shore with something slight today. So Dream, we know that you're the nineth cast member of the Jersey Shore and you've been through a rough patch of obstacles while being on the show as we've seen back in 2010 when you first came to the show and so on. So tell me, how do you feel about coming back to the show after so long? Any regrets? Anything you want to tell your cast mates?"

A vibrant smile appeared along the woman's features as she sat with her legs crossed in front of her. She had changed tremendously from the years she debuted herself onto the show up until now. She viewed the photo that was above from where she sat of herself back when she was about twenty one years old, she assumed. Tabatha listened to the interviewer and proceeded on answering the questions that was seemingly tough to answer. It was true that the now twenty nine year old woman had been placed through a handful of events while being in the Shore House and now it was time to give her full opinion on her own feelings on the past. "Well, Jamie I do feel nervous and excited all in the same sense. Ya' feel me?" She retorted as her Brooklyn accent had ascended. "But honestly all pressure can be left at the door because we're going to be back in Miaaaaammiii." Dream dragged as a couple giggles left her pair. She earned a couple chuckles from the interviewer and also some from the audience that tuned in. "I have no regrets from being on the jersey shore because most things happened for a reason. I've grew from where I was eight years ago so nothing is regretted."

"That sounds good to us then Dream! We have a highlight video for you from 2010-2012. My team put it together in remembrance of your time with the rest of the cast. Is it fine if we play it?" Jamie looked out to the crowd then back to Dream who had agreed to watch. The audience sent applause and Jamie cued for her team to begin playing the highlights.

Season 2 | Epi 1. Goin' South. (2010)

"Shots!?" Snooki semi-yelled at the bartender as Jenni stood beside her with a drink already at hand, her body swaying to the music in the club. The Jersey Shore crew were back together for the second time and they were now in Miami, Florida for the summer. Jenni's eyes roamed around the club as she tried to take in the scene as much as possible pretty much viewing a small huddle up in the club.

"Snooks, hurry up and get those shots. I'm ready to get back to our section." She complained slightly over the music that the DJ played, continuing to sip away from her alcoholic beverage and also be nosy all at the same time. Snooki waved the female off playfully as she reached beside her to give Jwoww's ass a squeeze.

"Be patient, bitch." She added aloud with a laugh. Soon her own eyes followed Jenni's and they both landed on the dance floor. They watched some of the club-goers huddle up and dance to the music that played. "So this is how Miami party? I'm starting to like this--- I'm staring to not want these shots anymoreeee." Nicole pouted slightly watching the people have fun and enjoy themselves. It wasn't until Jenni reached with her free hand to grab onto Snooki's arm and began pulling her towards the dance floor.