ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 PT 2

Season 2 | Epi 4

Season 2 | Epi 4. Breaking Up PART 2 (2010)

"Dream?" Her sleep was being disturbed by the sudden drop to her bed and her body now being shook. All the woman could do was groan and grunt before her hand moved up to slap against a thick chest. A familiar chuckle was heard and with just seconds later, Tabatha's eyes had opened somewhat to reveal Pauly sitting beside where she laid in Tan Khakis. "It's your first day, wake up." He spoke lowly towards the blonde haired woman. The back of her hands moved to rub sleep from her eyes in order to get a better view of her surroundings. Figuring that she was rooming with Angelina, she thought she would have a problem with sleeping but that was just an assumption. After finding out that the two were going to be roommates, they apologized for their actions and settled it there.

"Man Pauly, let me sleep. I don't care." She rotated to smother her face deep into the pillow where her head rested. The male shook her weight once more before chuckling.

"It's your first day of work. I don't need you getting fired." He explained slightly, lifting his body up to snatch the sheets back from the woman's skin and using his other hand to smack her bare thigh. She flinched, wincing loudly before her body conjured up enough energy to attempt to hit him but Pauly moved away quickly, soon grabbing a hold of her hands and lifting them above her head. "Chill, chill mama. Just get up. You're working with me today." He added, keeping her arms away from him.

"Alright, let me get ready." She suggested as she looked up to him. For the past couple of days of Tabatha being apart of the crew now, her and the girls have gotten closer. Her and Pauly on the other hand, have been touchy since the first night the two met. They haven't quite made any sudden moves on each other but it was more than likely that Pauly's room would be Tabatha's room sooner or later. The two remained in the same position due to Pauly not wanting to let the woman go.

"Step back first." He demanded, dropping one of her arms down so that he could use his own free hand to poke at her exposed stomach.

"Stoooop." Now that her hand was free, she moved her body to wrap her arm around his neck, pulling the male down by his neck with just one arm. Soon, her other hand freed from his grip and the two fell back onto Dream's bed where Dream laid on top of him. The duo laughed as the woman used her other arm to wrap around his neck. Pauly followed and placed his hands on her hips, soon snaking them around her torso.

There was a knock at the door and Tabatha and Pauly looked towards it to see a fully dressed Vinny. "Can you two stop touching each other for like 8 more hours? We have an ice cream parlor to tend to." Vinny teased with a cheesy smile. Dream then removed her body from Pauly's and got up to grab her things to freshen up and at least get ready before it was too late.

Pauly chuckled, looking over at Tabatha. "Hey, wear some shorts and a tank. You'll get your shirt when you get there." He informed the woman before standing up from the bed and moving over to Vinny, past him and down the hall to the room. "C'mon stop watching the woman, Vin." Pauly teased. Tabatha just shook her head after collecting her changing clothes and proceeded down the hall towards the bathroom.