ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 .

Season 2 | Epi 4

Season 2 | Epi 4. Breaking Up PART 1 (2010)

Pauly's POV

"Yo Vinny, let's take this party outside, heh?" Mike suggested before we all stepped out to the back part of the house. We ended up going to B.E.D tonight and doing what M.V.P does best. Afterward we ended up gathering some girls to come back to the house with us which was happening now. Angelina tried to hang with us tonight but the guys wasn't having it tonight and neither was I. It was guys night and leaving the girls to do their own thing was the better decision. Ron didn't come out but he instead spent his night with Sammy. Nicole and Jenni went out to a bar and Angelina ended up joining the other girls, seeing that she wasn't home.

"I gotta get you a bathing suit." I said to one of the females who agreed on the invite. I was walking behind her as my hands moved to begin raising the shirt that she wore. We were getting ready to get into the jacuzzi. Once everyone was either undressed or in swim trunks, we all got into the warm water and engaged in conversation. The brunette female that I had been conversing with the whole night sat beside me and began telling me about Miami. "So, you've been living here for how long?"

"My entire life. It's nice to be able to be free while living down here." She replied with a chuckle, using her hand to press against my chest as a flirtatious gesture.

"Is that so? Well, that's why I came here. To be able to take my top off. You feel me?" Everyone overheard our conversation and had began laughing.

"Yeah, I guess I do." She took this moment to straddle my lap and my hands moved to her hips, nearly by her average sized asset. It was then our lips had connected.

"Damn, you moved on like that P? I know not to kiss you again." The familiar voice coming from outside of the jacuzzi was heard and I didn't hesitate to pull my face away from the female's to come into view with Dream. The girl from the club. My instant thought was 'How did she get here' and 'Why was she here' The female had settled beside me and I used my hand to wash over my face just to be sure that what I was seeing was accurate. "Oh, yeah I'm y'all new roommate." She revealed and a laugh left Vinny's lips.

"Yoo.. what the heck?" Michael broke the silence between us as Vinny added.

"BUSTED." Causing the girls to laugh in unison. Soon everybody quieted back down and I kept my attention on Dream.

"So.. you're apart of the family now?" I questioned her while she stood with her hand resting on her hip. I was attempting to clear the air because it was pretty awkward.

"Yeah, I surprised you guys. Didn't I?" She flashed her million dollar smile as it was soon wiped away once Vinny held up a pinkish rubber pad.