1

Goenka Industries....

Manish Geonka(Kartik's Dad):Well ur resume seems really good...u were  a very sincere student I must say , but the thing is....

Naira:The thing is Sir?....Sir please don't say no I really want these job ...

MG:The thing is Ms.Naira that my son Kartik for whom I am looking for a caretaker is just of ur age only and he is very arrogant and spoilt will you be able to bring him back to the right track I mean I have even came to know that he is nowadays misbehaving with everything ....the Professors and all, and even maybe involved in bad addictions ....I hope ur getting what I meant....

Naira:No problem Sir I am living here in this city for almost 10 years and I am  well accoustomed to all these...u don't worry about that....I will try my best to make him good and stop him from going to wrong tracks....

MG:Ok then...if ur so sure let's give it a try ...but I have a condition....u have to stay with us in our house and yeah I love my son too much so no rude beahaviour towards him will not be tolerated ...be careful

Naira:Yes Sir firstly I don't have anyone here even I live in a rented flat so leaving that will be not difficult for me and secondly I will not disappoint u I will never ever treat him badly...

MG: That's good...then u can join from today only...salary 50 thousands per month ...Goenka Villa

Naira: Thank You so much Sir ...I will join from today evening only...Good day Sir

MG:Good Day to u to Ms.Naira

Naira went from there to her rented flat and packed her stuffs to heed towards Goenka Villa...

Skip to evening...

Goenka Villa....

Everyone including Karik's Dadi, His Mom Swarna Goenka, younger cuz Subham , Chahu Chachi and his Dad were chitchatting sitting in the drawing room but the hero of our story the great Kartik Goenka was out for a party thrown by one of his friend , that's when Naira came and stood on the door of GV

A maid came and informed MG that someone wants to meet him and then he saw Naira on the door

MG:Ms.Naira please come inside..Maa Maine aapko kaha tha na isske bareme Kartik's new caretaker ...

Dadi:oh yeah hai woh...but yeh toh bohut Choti hai bilkul Kartik jaisi woh usse kaise

Naira :Mam I will try my best u don't worry

Swarna:We like ur spirits beta but woh bohut gussail and moody hai although a very soft hearted one ...pehla woh bohut acha tha loving caring towards the family but nowadays....leave it Mala(staff) pls Naira ko usska room dikha do make sure usse kisi cheez ki kami na ho...

Dadi:Ha Naira tum abhi Jake rest karo Kartik abhi Bahar gaya hai woh aate hi tum usse mila denga

Naira was overwhelmed with such loving and caring words for her from someone ...she had tears in her eyes , Swarna noticed it

Swarna:Naira tum thik hona...why r u crying ?

Naira:Nehi Aunty I am fine woh itne pyaarse aise kisine aajtak nehi kaha na issiliya

Everyone looked lovingly at her but Manish was not liking all this for him she was just a mere caretaker for Kartik , Naira went to the room given to her,  changed into comfortable clothes and laid down on the bed as she was very tired .... around 9 in the night Swarna send her dinner to her room only she had it and slept ...

Around 1 am....

Naira woke up hearing some noise..

Hey Ganga maiyan ab yeh kaisi awaj hai...ek toh itna bara Ghar ...abhi itni der raat mein kon hoga...mein dekhti hu...kahi chor toh nehi.... saying this she slowly got up from the bed continuously chanting her Gangamaiyan's name , Naira came out of her room it was on second floor so  slowly desending down the stairs she came to the hall it was all dark but the sight in front which she saw made her shock...

A boy her age was stumbling on the door...he couldn't even stand properly ....it was clear that he was fully drunk ...that boy was trying to get inside the house but was failing miserably Naira stood rooted to her place that's when the blunder happened....that boy saw her and gestured her to come to him passing her a faint smile...Naira quickly ran to him and held him by his waist as he was about to fall for the third time  ....

Aap Kon hai?....aur aapne apni yeh Kya halat bana rakhi hai?...

Oyee tum Kon hoti ho mujhe bolne wali...this is my house ...I am the Prince of this big Mansion...he shouted,  Naira panicked seeing his condition and understood  that now it was useless to argue with him

Acha acha ok...but aapka room konsa hai...boliya mein aapko waha Tak chordungi...

Room? ....umm my room second floor yeah yeah second floor blue coloured one...come on baby take me there...

Naira made faces hearing baby from him then she somehow took him to the room which he told her...it was the most difficult thing she felt she did in her lifetime...he sat down on the stairs for God knows how many times...he stumbled...fell ,Naira almost dragged him to the room and laid him down on the bed he slept immidietly , she then pulled his shoes off and  covered  him with the duvet and left the room switching off the lights...

Ohh such an adventurous and hectic day it was for her today.... thinking about all these she drifted to sleep

shreyab01 I hope I have not disappointed u...😔😔

Love; Titly 😘