5

That night also followed the incidents of the previous one... Kartik came home late -midnight highly intoxicated, stumbling and blabbing on his way and Naira today also brought him to his room and made him  sleep... But today it was  different as the "Drunk Prince" was missing his Mom ....to be more precise the pampering  of his Mom when he was small.. that fully grown mature Adult was behaving kiddish and poor Naira had a very difficult time handling him today... bechari even had to sing lullaby for that almost 25 yrs old man, which actually Naira found more irritating than amused... But what can the poor girl do she was also bound, and somewhere she understood that this was the regular routine of this "ladsaab", so eventually "dragging and craddling " him to sleep will be her every night's routine.. Yeah... what will it cost? ... nothing just the spoiling of Naira's sleep,  does that even matter? ... She was not payed for sleeping.... note the sarcasm.   Just after arriving home from the mall Kartik went to his room and came downstairs after almost an hour all decked up for a party.. Everyone insisted him too take Naira with him but he refused it saying "she cannot match up to my friends and I don't wanna get embarrassed infront of them for bringing this behanji"... After hearing this Naira gave a sigh of relief as she was not at all interested in going in his type of "Parties " specially after seeing him the night before... but unlike yesterday today she was compelled to "baby sit "the fully grown man by his loving mother whose apple of the eye was her son.. Not only her but the whole families  but the difference between them was Swarna asked Naira to act a bit sternly when needed.. Naira felt saying like seriously " Aunty for God's sake I am not ur "baby son's" Nanny "but somehow stopped herself from saying  that and now she is sitting by that "baby Devil" and singing a lullaby  from the past half an hour as whenever she was stopping singing he opened his eyes and was whining like a three year old one.. Naira was finding it too difficult to not to fall asleep in his room but come on.. how much can she prevent after all she was too tired by dragging a drunk adult baby to second floor and  it was almost 3 in the clock and  she didn't even take rest anytime throughout that day.. So eventually she gave up falling asleep with her head on his chest although sitting on that chair only by his bed side..

Morning  7 am... Naira woke up with a shriek as she felt a terrible pain on her neck for sleeping in an akward position  but all her pain changed into pure shock when she realised her surroundings... immidietly she put her hand on her mouth to stop the her scream mentally cursing herself for being so stupid but fairly speaking she cursed the man who was now snoring peacefully wrapped in the duvet in his comfy bed more than she did to herself...

Slowly she got up to leave but something crossed her mind that made her halt in her track.... a small smile crept on her face and she turned back and  went to Kartik... bending a bit she ruffled his silky smooth midnight black hairs too see a small serene smile creeping up on his lips, she quickly left him and ran towards her room totally surprised by her own behavior

Naira just completed her breakfast and was about to go to her room when Swarna called her

Ab bhi shayed apni beta ke babysit karne ki koi tareeka bolegi Aunty...bechari kash unhe, unki beta ki Raat ka roop dikha pati mein...  she was thinking all this which also resulted escape of few chuckels but her reverie was broken by Swarna..

Kya hua Naira?.. Kaha khoyi ho?... Hame bhi batao kise soch ke smile kar rahi thi.. Koi special kya?... She teased Naira who just smiled a bit saying a quick no to her...

Acha suno.. I want u to compell Kartik to join Gym... Dekha na kitna weak horaha hai mera beta day by day... I know woh thoda ziddi hai jaldi nehi manega but I want u to compell him.. So that he stays fit,  aur han tum bhi uske sath chali jana ...... Kyuki gym mein woh thak toh thak jayega toh tab tum usse juice, pani yeh sab de dena....ek aur bhi reason hain...

Kya Aunty?.... Naira asked a bit amused

Woh  tum na zara waha ki larkiyo ko mera beta se dur hi rakhna.... Mera beta toh itna shareef hai ki kisi ke taraf aankh uthake bhi nehi dekhta.. aur woh sare larkiya madhumakhio ki tarah mera beta ke aaspass mandrate rehta hain...... She was going to say more but Manish cut her in between

Swarna tumhara beta na utna shareef hota toh elementary classes se college tak jo complaints aaye hain na larkiyo ko ched ne ki... Unhe pareshan karne ki,  Teachers ke upar prank karne ki... Woh sab nehi aata..... Manish said sternly to Swarna who was now looking furiously at her husband while Naira was having a hard time controlling her laughter

Naira tum jao Kartik ke room mein uske breakfast leka.. Aur usse compell karo for joining gym.. Mein aati hu waha kuch der mein kuch kam niptake... Manish gulped in fear on hearing Swarna while Naira gave a sympathetic look to him and ran towards the kitchen laughing badly on her way

Chal beta Naira ab uss "Baby Devil" ko work out karwana hai... Mission "Baby Devil's Gym joining  " is on... Naira said while going to Kartik's room with tray of food in her hand

Hey readers... Sorry for updating late, actually my Board results r going to come out anytime soon and  I'm  totally freaked out,  as this is my first board exam... that's why I am not being able to concentrate properly on anything let alone writing... I know this chappy is a bit crap but I hope I will be able to write better after the results...

Riya_Sachan ellamalik6 shreyab01 lo kardi update ab kush ho jao teeno.. Aur han mein nehi dari tum logo ke dhamkio se... 😛😛😛😛😛😛👅👅👅👅👅

syedamaimoona Snehaa6 this update for u both cuties... Love u😘😘😘

Love;Titly😘