mmisk 1

;I just wanna say na matyaga lang ang makakatapos nito :)

And oh, advance sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors.
___________________________________

I stood down the school gate with my umbrella. It's a very bad day cuz' it's raining and I, myself don't even know why I hate the rain. Since I don't have any friends here in school, I walked alone by the hall, passed by students chatting, passing the rants by, and I don't even greet the teachers passed by me.

I'm now a fourth year highschool student, seventeen years of existentce. I came from a very simple but not so ordinary family, we're not that rich but still, i'm spoiled. I'm living with my mom and my two brothers, i'm the youngest. Dad is working abroad and my mom has her own flower shop. Dad's handling our own business corporation where he is the owner of the famous hotel in Singapore.

I slowly opened the classroom door and all of my classmates are chitchatting, playing and throwing balls and papers. Glad that the teacher's still not here. Mabuti naman, ang teacher kasi sa umaga laging galit. Yung iba nga mukhang nasobrahan na sa pagkakape.

Dumiretso ako sa upuan at linagay ang bag ko doon. I opened the cabinet to get some soft broom. I cleaned the corners of our classroom since that it's dirty. I bumped into someone, turns out to be my classmate too. Since wala talaga akong pinapansin sa school, hindi ko pa rin ito kilala kahit malapit nang magbakasyon.

"Hi," I said softly. She just tilted her head at me and slowly turned and left. That's kinda' weird. Yan. Yan ang rason kung bakit ayaw ko sa mga tao dito sa school.

Class has started, History is our first subject, everyday. Damn history, 'di ako fan niyan. I bet i'll be bored this whole subject again. Oh, and our topic is about Jose Rizal and the novel he wrote. Kinda interesting but meh, lame. 

"We live in a democratic country. Kailangan nating pag-aralan ang ating kasaysayan!" Our teacher lectured but I didn't listen until the subject ended. I hate history. 

"Hey!" I looked at my teacher, shocked and don't know what's happening. "Are you even listening miss Drillones!?" That's when I realized I was the one who's being said. Shit! Napatingin ako sa paligid at lahat sila nakatingin sa akin.

"I-I'm sorry, teacher." She looked at me horribly. This is a complete, legit chagrin of mine.

Sometimes I just want to run away and let myself lost in nowhere.

After eight hours of school lecturing, I was the first one who went out of the classroom. I immediately get my umbrella at naglakad na palabas at hindi ko inalintana ang mga nagrereklamong estudyante na binabangga ko.

I went to the nearest pet shop cuz' my brother told me to buy dog food. I did what he said and bought some. Wala na nga akong pera, buti sana kung may extra money ako.

"One hundred and eighty pesos, ma'am." My brother didn't give me money to buy so I paid the cashier spending all of my money. One week allowance pa yan, ha. Inipon ko pa.

I carried the half sack of dog food, walking like a beggar. No one even tried to help me carry this damn sack of dog food. Wala naman akong maaasahan sa Pilipinas. Kung may tutulong, mga manyak naman. Ugh.

After a ride near my house, I realized it was getting darker and darker. I ran fast as I could, trying to balance myself cuz' there's a possibility that i'll slip. And I don't want that to happen. Doble disgrasya at pahiya pa. My shoes are now soaking wet because of the tiny flood. I'm so stupid I didn't get a tricycle. 

I clicked the doorbell three times as I close my umbrella. The door opened and I saw my brother standing. He carried the dog food and I gave him the umbrella.