mmisk 3

Watch television, eat, music, facebook, sleep, watch television, eat, music, facebook, sleep, watche tele--- ugh..

"Putragis." I tsked and stood up and went to the bathroom to take a face wash. It's now six in the evening and my brothers and my mom's still not here. "Saan ba kasi pumunta ang mga yun eh. Tsk!"

Kumunot ang noo ko when I heard someone singing outside my room. I immediately came closer to the door and listened carefully.

"Wise men say..."

His voice was feather-light and smooth. Si Navy nga. Damn sheez. He sings good!

"Only fools rush in.."

I heard the other door opened and closed, that's the living room's bathroom.

"But I can't help, falling inlove with you..." His voice was echoing inside the bathroom which makes it more aesthetically pleasing.

He was singing softly and I didn't see myself closing my eyes while listening to him.

Someone knocked. "E-Eunice?"

My eyes widened. I opened the door quickly and I saw him wearing a plain white shirt and jogging pants. He looks confused while staring at me. Please, dude, stop that stare. Nakaka-ilang.

"Anong nangyari sayo?" He diverted his looks inside my room. "Masyado bang mahangin sa loob?"

My heart was beating fast and I don't know why. I quickly closed the door leaving him dumbfounded outside cuz' I already knew what he meant when he said those goddamn words.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw the real meaning of the word horror.

My hair was a mess.

Crap.

I grabbed the brush and quickly brushed my hair. I realized that my hair's already long, should I get a haircut? Nah, makapal ang buhok ko at pag nagpagupit ako, mas magkakaroon siya ng volume which will make it even worst.

After that, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore my yellow pyjama with a banana print on it. I think I should cook for dinner. Maybe my brothers and my mom will come home tonight as soon as possible. I wish. I just miss them. Hindi kasi ako masyadong nahihiwalay sa kanila.

I prepaid the pressure cooker. I've learned this recipe two years ago, and this is also the specialty of family Drillones, the Bulalo

On my halfway through cooking, I heard some footsteps pero hindi ko iyon pinansin pero kinilabutan ako when I felt a heated body near me, and when I looked at it, it was Navy. Nag-init bigla ang katawan ko.

"You're hot." I said, and then he slowly smirked. Oh, no. I wish that's not what he's thinking. "Literal na mainit."

His smirk faded and I saw a pout on his lips. "Weird flexing." He said.

"Ano yun?" I asked even I already knew what he said. I just want him to change that.

"Wala, ang ganda mo sabi ko." He laughed and took a spoon and tasted what i'm cooking.

"Pangalawa mo na 'yan, ah." I closed the pressure cooker. Now, I have to wait for one hour for the bulalo to get finished. "Masarap?"

He looked at me and smiled "Yup. Ang galing mo palang magluto? That recipe is one of my favorite food since I was highschool when my mom cooked that." He washed his hand on the sink.

"Specialty kasi 'yan ng mga Drillones. Namana ko kay mom ang pagiging magaling sa pagluluto." I explained and he just nodded.

Whenever i'm checking the meat inside, me and Navy always taste it. He helped me to chop the cabbages, mixed all the ingredients, everything, we did it half by half. We talked and laughed and talked and laugh until one hour was over.

"We're home!!" My eyes widened when I heared kuya Euran shouted. Me and Navy went to the Living room and I saw mom, kuya Euran and kuya Eugene.

"I smell something delicious." Kuya Eugene said. Me and Navy looked at each other.

"Aba, nagluto ng bulalo ang prinsesa natin." Mom chuckled.

We all laughed and Navy helped mom to place the bowl of bulalo to the dining table. I watched him help my mom. 

"Ikaw nagluto Eunice? Weh." Kuya Euran said. I looked at him with my deadly stare.

"Oh sige, si Navy nagluto niyan." I rolled my eyes. I saw Navy looked at me.

"Ikaw yung nagluto, tinulungan lang kita." I smiled. Ang weird at awkward kasi pag pinupuri ka ng pamilya mo..

"Mukhang nagkaka-mabutihan na kayo, ah." Kuya Eugene raised his eyebrows twice while drinking his water. I don't know if he looks mad or not. He's always serious.

"Walang pasok sa monday hanggang friday, Eunice. Woohoo!" Kuya Euran said.

"I know." I smirked. His smile faded and looked at me with a pout on his lips.

Sometimes I just wanna punch kuya Euran. He's much more childish that me. But kuya Eugene is so strict, I don't know why. He's mad at me anytime and everytime even if I did nothing.

"Navy hijo, uuwi ka na sa tuesday, diba? Nako, mamimiss kitang bata ka. Nga pala, pupunta din kami sa probinsya para sa bakasyon sa oras na 'yon." Mom said and I was almost choked with my own saliva.

"Yes po tita." Navy smiled.

We talked a lot---- I mean, they talked a lot about where do Navy lives, where's his hometown, like this, like that, and through out the conversation of them, I only stayed silent.

Based on the facts, Navy currently lives in Seoul, the eye of South Korea. He first came here in the Philippines when he was eight and lived here for about six years. Oh, that's why he's fluent on speaking filipino. And when he turned fourteen, he came back to Korea and lived in a condominium in Seoul. He just came here for one month because her step-sister turned eighteen. And he will spend his last week with his best friends, which is kuya Euran and kuya Eugene. Kuya Euran and kuya Eugene are Navy's childhood bestfriends. How come I didn't know anything about it?