The New World

"Ugh my head" I wake up and look around "Wait where am I?!" I looked at the doorway and there was the figure i saw earlier "Wait a minute its that girl" She walks closer and looks at my chest "Yup, you're looking better" I had no clue what she was talking about "She took out a box and opened it "This was in you" I touched my chest and i remembered about what happened in school "H-Hey what happened to the school?" she looked down "Im afraid its been captured" I looked outside the window "But my friends....." she petted me "Calm down DJ..." "How do you know my name?" she smiled "I looked at your ID" I looked at her "And what is your name?" "My name is Layla " I looked up thinking about my friends "I need to go save them" she grabbed me "I can't let you..you're too weak" i looked at her "What do you mean I'm weak?" I walked to the door "I wouldn't walk out if I was you" I looked back at her "Pfft whats gonna happened something" I opened the door "AHHHH!!" she laughed "Told you...you're in a new world" "W-Where am I?" she got up "Welcome to Planet Monody" I was amazed with the view "Well lets get training" We walked to the backyard "Now lets start the training" she steps back "hit me" "Uhhh wha?"she strikes at me and elbows me in the stomach "OUCH!" she smiles "You gotta be quick" I ran to her with a fist but she dodged "Nope still too slow" after a while of training the sun began to go down "Well its getting late, lets head inside and you can wash up while I make dinner" we both walked inside, I walked upstairs as she headed to the kitchen I headed to the room where i laid and picked up my backpack "Well im glad I brought a spare change of clothes" I picked up the clothes and headed to the bathroom and turned on the water. I walked in, I scrubbed my head while a thought was in my head " All my friends I hope they're okay......shadowwind...." I got out of the shower, went to eat and headed to my room. I saw a picture on the floor "Huh...." I picked it up and looked at it "Mother......Father....dont worry ill come back but in the mean time....stay strong" i put the picture next to me and fell asleep.