Shower Time ~ Chapter 1

Rydels POV

Currently my face is squished up against the cold,clear glass of my small en suite shower.

Why?

Well,I'll tell you why.

Ratliff and I are currently dating and we have been for a few months.

I bet your thinking cute,but why are you in the shower? Are you like washing each other? Is this story about to get dirty?

We aren't washing each other or doing anything...

Ratliff and I are both clothed and we're hiding from my brothers Riker,Rocky,Ross and Ryland who are playing noisily on my pink hello kitty keyboard.

Hiding?

Yes,hiding we are hiding because they don't know Ratliff and I are dating.

If they ever found out Riker would get his panties in a twist, Rocky would probably be relived because Rockliff wouldn't be shipped again, Ross would be happy-ish but get jealous if Ratliff ever blew him off for me and Ryland would be the only one that supported us along with my mom and dad well,if Ratliff ever hurt me my dad would kick him to the other side of the world...

Over all it could lead to the end of our family band R5.

"Rydel?" Ratliff asked curiously.

"Shhhhhh." I snapped.

"Why are we in a shower?" Ratliff whispered.

"Because my idiot brothers decided to practise playing the keyboard in my room even though there's one downstairs."

"Oh,why are we in a shower though?"

"Why do you think?"

"Because you wanna shower with me?" Ratliff smirked.

"Nope,because if they find out your here,up in my room they'll think were together."

"Well we are aren't we?" Ratliffs voice cracked.

"Of course we are El! I just don't want my brothers to find out,you know what they're like...." I replied attempting to hug Ratliff,which caused both of our faces to smush up against the glass.

"Listen,can you hear that?" Ratliff said happily.

"Hear what?"

"Exactly,they've gone. We can get out the shower now!"

"Woooooooop!" I replied while carefully climbing out of the shower.

I walk back into my room and start pressing some keys on the keyboard.

"BAND PRACTISE!" I hear Ross scream causing me to jump and make a horrible ear piercing noise on the keyboard.

"Come on let's go." Ratliff said while wrapping his arm around my waist only to pull it away as soon as we get through the door onto the landing.

I plod down the stairs and follow Ross into the basement where our instruments are all set up

"The songs that we need to practise today are if I Can't Be With You, Cali Girls and Here Comes Forever." Riker said happily

"La,la,la,la,la,la,laaaaa!" Ross sings doing his vocal warm ups

Throughout each song I noticed Ratliff starring at me,smiling and singing along which he doesn't normally do.

Normally,El is just drumming away.

Just him and his drums,not a care in the world.

But now he's noticing me,which is sweet.

Authors Note

Hey guys!

So this is the first chapter of my rydellington fanfic 'Sh,your Rydellingtons Showing... :)

This is just a taster chapter so I won't update this as much as 'Road Tripping With My Friends'

QOTD - What did you think of this chapter?

Check out my other fanfic :)

Please vote comment and fan.

~ Charl x