Starbucks ~ Chapter 2

Ratliff's POV

Throughout every song I kept on sneaking little glances at Rydel.

She's beautiful and I love her so,so much.

Band practise comes and goes quickly.

I get my phone out and send Delly a text.

Me - Wanna go to Starbucks Del? I'll get you a hot chocolate ;) x

I lock my phone and wait for a reply which doesn't take long,Delly has ninja texting thumbs!

Delly - Sure :) let's go now?x

As Rydel sends the text she looks up and smiles the 'come on let's go!' look

Nodding I get up and say goodbye to the Lynch family then sit in my car waiting for Rydel to come up with an excuse to leave the house.

About 5 minutes later she's skipping down the path and getting into the passengers seat.

"Dell,wanna stay at mine tonight?" I ask flirtatiously.

"Sure but no funny business Mr.Ratliff." Rydel replied.

"Fineeee!" I playfully moaned.

"Let's goooo! I have a hot chocolate with my name on it!" Rydel happily smiled.

I put the keys into the car and started to drive to the nearest Starbucks.

Rydel turns on the radio and here comes forever is playing.

"Here comes forever girl!" I said singing the last line of the song.

"Aw,Ratliff!" Rydel giggles "Do you really think we'll last forever?"

"I hope so Del,I honestly hope so."

"Me too." Rydel blushed while kissing me on the cheek.

We arrive at Starbucks and Rydel gets us some seats by the window,so we can spy on the world together.

"Hey,how can I help?" The cheery man asked me from behind the coffee counter.

"Hola!" I grinned. "Can I please get two hot chocolates with whipped cream and marshmallows?"

"Sure you can! That will be $6 please!" The man asked.

"Here you go." I smile handing the man the money.

"Thanks,here are your two hot chocolates with whipped cream and marshmallows!" The man replied handing me the hot chocolates on a tray.

"Cheers Dave! Have a good day!" I cheerily smiled walking to the powder and napkin station.

Dave? ~ that's the baristas name! I read his name tag like any good customer would ;).

I set the tray down at the station and make a heart from the chocolate powder on Rydel's hot chocolate and sprinkled some over mine.

I walk over to the table that Rydel was sitting on and place the tray down.

"Thanks El!" Rydel giggles taking her phone out and instagramming a picture of our hot chocolates,something that girls like to do...

"Mmm,this is amazing!" I say in between sips of chocolatey heaven.

"Wow! How did you make a heart on this?" Rydel asked admiring the powder heart.

"I'm very talented man."

"Your my man."

"Your my woman." I reply with a wink.

Rydel's cheeks blush a shade of strawberry red.

"You look cute when you blush." I smile causing Rydel to blush some more.

"Thanks." Rydel giggles.

I get out my phone and check the Instagram post of the hot chocolates Rydel tagged me in.

I scroll through the comments and there's at least 1000 saying "RYDELLINGTON" and another 500 saying "Admit it,we know your dating!"

"Admit it,we know your dating..." I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"What?" Rydel asked.

"Comments on the photo."

"Oh..."

"Are we going to tell them that Rydellington is real?"

"El,I don't know..."

"Listen,I love you and that's all that matters. Who cares about what your brothers or family thinks..."

"I know, I know. I love you to. It's just that um, I'm scared that it will cause an argument and that R5 will be over."

"Hmm,true."

"Wanna go out for a walk?" Rydel asked placing her empty mug on the tray.

"Sure! Let's go to the park?" I said while finishing the rest of my hot chocolate off.

"Yes! I love the park! Push me on the swings?"

"Of course madam."

I stand up off the comfy warm seat and hold out my hand for Rydel to take.

Rydel happily interlocks her fingers with mine and together we walk out of Starbucks.

The parks only down the road so Rydel and I chat about random things consisting of cats, and how painful it would be if a truck landed on your face...

Just normal every day things...

Authors Note

Hey guys :)

QOTD ~ What did you think of this chapter?

Please vote comment and follow!

Check out my other fanfic called 'Road Tripping With My Friends'

Charl x