❁ foreword ❁

❝The darkest flowers always bloomat night

The darkest flowers
always bloom
at night.

🔮

Introducing...

🔮

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝕶 𝕷𝖔𝖙𝖚𝖘
volume one in The Eldenarian Artifacts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙

Ever since Makaela Moreau—daughter of one of the most powerful mages on the planet—received a vision from the goddess of prophecies, the hidden world of magic has been preparing. However, she wants nothing to do with her new destiny.

After her home is attacked by The Order of the Black Lotus, she is forced to accept it. With help from unlikely sources, she'll have to prevent the Order from obtaining the Eldenarian Artifacts-seven magical artifacts capable of granting the wielder with unfathomable power.

But something dark inside of her is growing. Black flowers bloom at night, and soon she'll have to face the reckoning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

Thank you for choosing to give my book a chance. This is the first book in The Eldenarian Artifacts series and the second series in the PrideVerse. Make sure to follow me and add this book to your reading list so you can keep up with the series!

I also appreciate all feedback. If you have anything to say—anything at all—don't hesitate to drop a comment. I reply to all of them.

I hope you enjoy the story!

update 11/01/21:

A new version of this book is being uploaded with an added POV, new scenes, and updated versions of previous chapters. Much of the same story is still there, but there are a lot of new and changed things that you might want to take note of. If you're reading for a second time, let me know in the comments! I hope you enjoy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘
complete
May 2019 - November 2021

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖉𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
to all the magicians.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones