~5~

~5~

϶ Epsilon ϵ

I want to rip him apart, limb by limb. I want him to suffer, not die, I want him to feel what I felt so long ago ten fold. I want him to broken, beaten and terrified. I want to see the wild look in his eyes as he stares at all his friends in fear and paranoia, I want him to know what I felt, I wanted that so bad.

Shawn, he was a cheat, a liar and a coward. I don't see how so many people believed him long ago.

The sand flew up as it was disturbed by my walking. I clenched my hand, one of the making a soft metal like sound. I hated it.

I wasn't even considered a human or a demigod. I more powerful than Zeus. A ex-demigod who found a way to make theirself immortal. Someone who was able to gain enough power to blow up a planet the size of Earth. Someone who learned how to blood bend and be able to travel as water molecules through the air with a single thought. I was something else, I was a monster. I could kill someone in a second and not even feel regret. I was powerful enough to extinct not just an entire species, but entire planets.

I let out a small sounds of frustration while heading down the beach.

It was like Hell, or should I say, like Tartarus. The whispering, the feeling of being stared at...judged. It was like a mild version of the pit.

I sat quietly at the table, listened to all of the whispers, feeling all of the stares and knowing that everyone was looking, laughing, pointing. It irritated me to no end and I just wanted to blow up right there, but I didn't.

A shadow feel upon us once more and I growled in frustration, glaring up at Shawn from below my hood. "What?" Alpha questioned venomously.

Shawn smirked, "Nice arm you got there, E. How did it happen? Run into someone better than you?" he laughed, but stiffened as he felt the lethal look I was giving him. My inner turmoil wanted to lash out of him and end his pathetic life, but I pushed it down, making my sea green eyes flaked with gold and red, glow. The gold and red flakes expanded, all of the green almost gone.

Alpha let out a forced laugh. "Yeah right, I bet you would been bitten in half if you ran into the nasty creatures he did."

Beta laughed too, "More like whole. What, thought you had him there?" she asked him, noticing Shawn's frown.

"What do you mean?" he asked, but his concentration was still on me. He narrowed his eyes and I could see the water from multiple glasses rise. I felt a pull. He smirked and water rained down on us. The water dispersed and I tilted my head up towards him.

"Was that supposed to do something?" I asked in a bored tone as my team snickered.

Shawn became angry, "How is that possible? You shouldn't be able to do that!" he yelled. More heads turned at this point, but all were now whispering about how I controlled the water.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Have you ever thought I might have been a son of some water god too?" I asked and he now looked confused.

"How could you be a son of water god?" he asked.

Zeta leaned forward and said in a low voice like it was some kind of secrete, "Well, when a man and a lady--"

"I don't need you to tell me how it is possible," Shawn said, his face getting red with either anger or embarrassment or both. I then stood and started to walk back to the Big House, tired from the day.