Chapter 7

I hoist myself out of the pool, wrapping a towel around my body.

"Where are you going Lauren?" Liam asks.

"To find Zayn."

"I'll go with you." he says a bit panicked.

"No I'll go alone. Its just Zayn." I tell him, and Harry giggles like a child.

"Thats the problem." Liam mutters.

It doesnt take that long to find Zayn sitting outside, laying on his back looking out at the sky. I sit crisscross next to him, and he sits up to meet me.

"You okay?" I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. He looks up, and I can see a war waging behind his eyes.

"I guess. I have something to tell you." He says, running his tounge over his lip.

"Okay you-" I get cut off by him crashing his lips into mine, and I am totally cut off guard. What the hell? My only I instinct is to kiss back. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, and he rolls over, so he is propping himself up on his elbow, laying over me. He kisses me again, the kiss is nothing like the one I just shared with Liam. His was sweet, and compassionate. This is more urgent, and- LIAM! I finally get a grip, and push Zayn off of me. I stand up, running my hands quickly through my hair.

"We shouldnt have done that." I say, and Zayn furrows his eyebrows. "Liam."

"I dont give a shit if you are being paid to date Liam. I like you." he say, laying his hand on my cheek. I care. What the hell is wrong with me? I have an incredibly hot guy here, saying that he likes me, and I am worried about my fake boyfriend. Yes I am. I back away from Zayn, and basically run back to the pool area. Liam is waiting for me, all of my stuff put in my bag. See this is why I love- Woah. No. I am not saying that.

"Everything okay love?" he asks.

"Yeah." I lie. He smiles at me sweetly before intertwining our fingers, and leading me back up to the room to change. It's already going on ten, might as well put on pajamas.