Chapter 34 - Epilogue

Time passed and Ryan forgave Jade and Roger and they were once again friends. Ryan met a girl named Kate and they fell in love and were married, but deep down, Ryan had always really loved Jade his whole life, but he knew he would have to go his way and Roger and Jade were more and more in love. happy.

Roger was very successful with Queen, therefore, became a very famous band, worldwide. Jade was successful with her first book and wrote many more and still worked as a band photographer on some tours. Jade and Roger loved each other more and more and the boy changed all his womanizing behavior and dedicated his life to just being happy with Jade, because he was very afraid of losing his beloved to another boy.

On July 26, 1979, Roger turned 30 years old. Jade was 26 years old and had been dating for four years. The blonde then decided to ask his girlfriend in marriage and Jade agreed.

They made a beautiful engagement party for family and friends. Jade was radiant, because soon it would be Mrs. Taylor. Mark and Clare were married and very happy. Mark became an incredible dentist, Clare was a businesswoman. Brian married Chrissy, John and Veronica were already married and they already had three children and Freddie confessed to Mary that he was bisexual and they broke up, but Mary was always present in Freddie's life. Alicia married Philip and Jessica married James. They had all taken their lives. And everyone was very happy.

Roger and Jade were married on January 8, 1980, at Roger's mansion in Surrey. They were both very happy and more and more in love.

Jade and Roger toasted champagne and then they cut the wedding cake and the photographers took lots of pictures.

"I love you forever," Roger said in a passionate kiss.

"I love you too forever, Rock Star." She smiled.

"I've always been crazy about you," Roger said, smiling, kissing her.

Roger had cut his hair and was short now, yet the boy was still beautiful, with his blond hair and blue eyes. Jade missed her husband's long hair, but she loved her husband's new look.

A few months have passed.

July 1980

On July 26, 1980, when Roger turned thirty-one, Jade prepared a candlelight dinner for them . The blond was glowing with the dinner prepared by his wife.

"Thank you for the beautiful dinner, my love," Roger said, kissing her on the lips in love.

"You deserve this and everything, my love," Jade smiled. "Happy birthday again, my angel.

Jade kissed her husband and then handed him a pair of white baby slippers. Roger looked at the pair of baby shoes and then at his wife and his eyes were shining.

"Jade, my love, are you?" He could not finish the sentence, but Jade nodded.

"I'm pregnant, Rog," Jade said, looking at him. "We'll be dads, my master." Jade smiled at him excitedly.

Roger smiled at her openly and kissed her lips again.

"What a beautiful birthday present, I'll be Daddy," said the radiant blonde, stroking Jade's womb. "My love, my son, Daddy is here and he loves you very much. I promise that I will take good care of your mother and you, we will be a beautiful family, very happy.

"You're the most beautiful daddy in the world," Jade said excitedly. "Our son will love us both."

"Certainly, my princess." Roger smiled passionately at his wife and they kissed one more time.

Then Roger filled Jade's belly with kisses.

And the couple was very happy and had three children in total.

End.